I gyred back .........

I gyred back to discern what the professor was gawking at with his eyes that glowed bright enough to lit up this whole town and his lips expanded like a U shaped banana.I looked what was there and I became frozen, with my eyes widened up like a still water that produced a random longitudinal waves due to unforseen drop of pebbles.Ohmygosh! I saw a prince who was looking like the world's most pulchritudinous guy.No,It was actually a guy who was looking like a prince.His eyes were so blue that I would hop right into it to swim across his body .'Cause it looked so sweet unlike the briny sea,that I would give a million tonnes of candies to his parents if they are ready to give him in turn.Jees!why am I staring at him so badly ,that I am not even able to jiggle my sight slightly away from the centre most point of his pupil.His sight pulled me deep into his eyes,beyond his lens and to the olfactory bulb.From there I took a huge ship to cerebellum through temporal lobe and took an 'U' turn from there to reach his brain's occipital lobe.I checked whether I am looking alright in his eyes and took an airplane.no,actually brain plane from there to central sulcus through sylvian fissure.'wow! I'm flying! I'm flying in the airplane.no,brain plane 'I gasped to myself.But I thought it is exigent for me not to loose control ,for I am in another person's brain and I went straight along the central sulcus and turned right.I was in frontal lobe and it was empty,completely empty.But,my brain was full.Infact , brighter than ever,for I remembered all the parts of brain so clearly which I learned two ago.but,failed to reproduce in the exam.What I learnt had hidden itself in the deepest pit of my brain to come back this very moment,I guess.But,why nothing is there in his brain? 'Cause I was really not there and I just felt like that.I look at his eyes, provoking the brain travel dream and still it was trying to pull me in.

I saw him hardly for few seconds and he had driven me nuts .'what's wrong with me? Why am I looking at him like a female fan of Harry Styles who had seen him live,frozen and shattered.I should not act like this.I am a great person and should not be amazed by anything,for I have all the amazing things in the world' my mind kept preeching me ,while my eyes was still gazing at him.But,it had come down from the centre of his pupil to his chest which got even more exquisite by the hanging of white T-shirt with a wide cleavage.How to get my eyes away? Finally my eyes that were waiting for a right chance revolued towards the professor when his voice came out of his larynx."COME IN PETE".zillion thanks for him.