Chapter-1

. My adorable eye lids showed the melodious movement of my lens as the golden beam of sun rays fell on my face after getting refracted through the smooth window glass that added an excess lusture to the sun rays that tried to wake me up.I hugged my cotton pillow one last time for that day and rested my back on the head board of my new bed made up of walnut wood .I slowly took away my lovely velvet white bed sheet that added a majestic look to my beautiful room illuminated with a huge chandilier,expensive abatjour near my bed,a huge sofa set,a dinning table set with six chairs (fully made of glass though looked like crystals) and a small table near my book shelf,everything in white colour.For many people white represents peace.but,for me it is the colour of being majestic.

As these thoughts showed their glimpse in my mind,one of my eighty house maid came in."Good mornin' miss"she said in the politest tone ever possible and handed me a cup of dark coffee in a glass cup that worth thrice of her entire possession.I took a small,majestic sip like every rich men around the world would do and handed it back to her."Everything is ready for you to take bath"she said and left the room after giving me a warm bow.'How many people will get a chance to live a luxurious life like this' I thought and smiled a little thinking how lucky I'm to have the parents who are extremely rich.I cannot explain in words about how much I love this life and I enjoy even the minute comforts it offers me.WoW! My life is perfectly perfect and this is how a life should be.

.    As soon as I entered my bathroom I felt I wanna spend the entire day there, either under the warm splash of shower or in my luxurious bath tub.Everyone who would enter my bathroom would feel the same,cause it was that adorable.So did I ,everyday,just thought.but,my dream had never come true even once as I had million works to do in a single day.Before entering my shower cubicle which is embellished with the most perfectly designed glass,I took a glance at my bath tub 'no,not today' I controlled myself.But,thinking 'bout the comfort it offers,I was literally unable to resist.'I have got the world's costliest foam powder for my bath tub which has a fragrence that cannot be described in words.If a normal person once take bath in my bath tub he would feel that this the most happiest thing in their entire life and would even agree to die for getting a chance,once more.But,I'm not a normal person.I'm the only daughter of BRISTON GROUP OF INSTITUTIONS and the only one who has the right to take bath in this bathtub in the whole world.I can use it whenever I want .but,surely not today.Cause I have a hell lot of work to do'.I said these words to console myself and walked towards my glass cubicle.But,the thoughts of the fragrance once again pulled my attention and my legs walked to the bath tub,my hands turned on the water pipe in the tub which was completely an involuntary action.Suddenly my mind again thought about the works I've got to do and said 'no,no,no,no,not today,think rich'.so,I closed the tap,galloped towards the cubicle and locked myself in.Eventhough I act as a very matured,calm person outside,Inside I'm just a crazy girl like all other teens.Noooooo,that's a secret.Forget I just said that.I don't want anyone to know 'bout it.All you need to know is that I'm a matured,rich,majestic,calm peron.I turned the shower with a majestic touch.Yeah,MAJESTIC.