"Hi, I am Lawrence......."

"Hi,I am Lawrence and can everyone introduce yourselves,please"the physics professor said in a pleasant tone which was extremely unpleasant for me.

"Hello sir,I am Asher" the one next to me stood up and spoke.

"Hi Usher tell me more 'bout yourself"

"like what?"he asked like a kindergarten kid.

'Like your extremely insane and your eyelids reaches your forehead when you see some beautiful girls, except me as you got my finger print on your cheek so badly when you proposed me before three years 'I wanted to yell at him.

But the professor interrupted the execution of my yelling plan"Like your character and interest"

"Yeah,I'm a fun lovin' person,I love dark anime and I'm a soccer player"he said and sat down after the professor gave a thanking nod for that boring description.

"I am Emily declar......,Austin lirenne.......,Amelia declar.....,Cordila lirenne.....,"they all gave a huge intro which made me feel like my unwaxed hair is plucked out from by body.

"And you" he pointed his eyes on me as I didn't realize that it was my turn.I stood up in a hurry letting down my novel which I was tryin' read when this introduction was goin' on.

"I'm charlotte"

"Mmm hmmm.Temme 'bout your interest charlotte"

"I .........I like to......mmmm"I was trying to get words out of my mind.but,it didn't even come out of my brain.Actually,nothin' was there to come out.'ohmygosh !what will I tell'I kept stammering.

"What's that?"he pointed to the book under my table.He came forward and took that book from down.

"Do you read this?"

"Yeah,I do,you know when I'm free"

"Then you must be an incredible writer.This book is completely about writing"

How do I know.I got it from my bookshelf and I didn't even notice its title, I thought.But,I should manage to get a good opinion from him.So,that he won't embarrass me and my dad won't be having a need to search for a new faculty which makes him feel like one of his ribs is taken away each time.

"Yeah.I like writing ...Like fiction,Analysis...those stuffs"

"Are you able to understand it.I mean,it is in old English and very difficult to understand".

Jees,he is a physics professor and why is he so intended about my English knowledge."Yeah,I understand.I've been reading this for a long time and I'm well versed in it".

"Great"he said and suddenly his look turned towards the door.

I turned back and saw and thought 'what the hell is goin' on'