Posters and Promo plans

Hello people. We are finally at the part I have been looking forward to since I started. Posters and promos! Woohoo! I'm really glad I got to this part bow as I just started Christmas holidays so I get more time to write these chapters. Anyway, we've skipped forward a month so we are now in April of 2014. I know promos started in May, but they had to shoot the posters and everything so we are in April.

Varun P.O.V.
It's been almost three months since we finished shooting Humpty. Now, we have to go and shoot the posters. As weird as it may seem, I'm actually really excited to shoot the posters and start promotions. Today we aren't actually shooting posters, we're just trying to come up with some ideas, or we would if Alia would hurry up and get here. We were all supposed to be here at nine and it's almost half past. I knew I should have picked her up this morning, but Shaheen said she would drop her. They're both usually very punctual people, why would they be late? Apparently, Karan was thinking the same thing.
'Varun, have you seen Alia anywhere?' He asked, coming over to stand by me.
'No, Karan, I haven't. I called this morning, but I haven't heard anything since then.'
'It's not like Alia to be late.' Karan said.
'I know. And Shaheen said she would drop her. Shaheen hates being late.'
'Hmmm. See if you can get a hold of either of them. I'll go tell everyone that they're stuck in traffic or something.' He said, walking towards everyone else. I took my phone out of my pocket. No missed calls, no texts, not even any Whatsapp messages. I dialed Alia's number and waited for her to pick up. After about a minute, I heard the phone connect. I went to speak, but was cut off.
'Hey, you've reached Alia Bhatt. I'm sorry I can't take your call right now. I'll try and get back to you as soon as I can so leave me a message.' I hung up the phone before the beep and tried again. Answering machine again. I tried three more times and it went to answer phone each time.
'Damn it, Alia, I don't want to speak to your answering machine!' I said to myself, hanging up for the fifth time. 'Fine. I'll try Shaheen.' I dialed Shaheen's number and waited for the call to connect. I heard the clock that meant it was connected, but, instead of hello, I heard...
'Hi, this is Shaheen-' I hung up before listening to the rest of the stupid automated message. I rang again and was greeted by the same message.
'Where the hell are you?' I whispered, frustrated and worried. Alia almost always answered her phone. And, since Shaheen had come back, if I couldn't get a hold of Alia directly, she's usually with Shaheen, so I could just call Shaheen and get a hold of her that way. But it wasn't working. My brain started coming up with reasons neither of them would answer.
'What if something had happened? It was quarter to ten by now. Alia is never this late. What if they got into an accident? What if they were at the hospital? What if there's something seriously wrong?' I thought to myself. 'No. No, Varun, stop it. There's nothing wrong, they're probably stuck in traffic or maybe they overslept or maybe Alia thought she had to be here for ten.' The more rational part of my brain thought.
'But what if that's not it? What if something did happen?' I argued with myself. I couldn't seem to find anyway to convince myself that everything was okay. 'Shit, something has happened. There's no other reason they could be this late.' I was starting to panic. If something had happened to Alia... I don't even know what I would do. For some reason, worry is one of the emotions that is linked to my tear ducts. And when I get really worried, I start to cry. I wasn't surprised when the tears came, but I was surprised that I couldn't stop them. I just stood there, worry building and tears flowing. And that was how I was when Alia finally walked in. I didn't actually realise she had walked in until she was next to me.

Alia P.O.V
I had been ready to leave at quarter to nine this morning. Unfortunately, while I was waiting for Shaheen to come down, my mum decided it would be a good time to talk about the sagai and the wedding plans. I tried to tell her I couldn't talk about it right now, but it didn't work. So we ended up leaving the house at quarter past nine and then we got stuck in traffic and, in the rush to get out the door, I had left my phone at home. So, I couldn't call anyone to tell them I would be late and it didn't look like I would be getting to the studio before 10. I sat in the car, fidgeting and agitated. Shaheen kept telling me to calm down, but I couldn't. I really hate being late.