And everybody knows

So I know it's been a while and I do apologise. I've had a lot of tests and such and as I am currently doing A levels, school comes first. I should be updating all stories over this weekend.

Varun P.O.V
I hadn't meant for it to come out. We had been messing about and it had just kind of happened. It probably wouldn't have been a big deal, but we were in front of everyone. It wasn't like I hadn't said 'I love you' I had. I had told her from day one. But I had only said it when we were alone. It wasn't like we were trying to keep our relationship a secret, but when people found out, things were probably going to become a lot more difficult. And it hadn't been a problem to keep things quiet. We pretty much acted like a couple before, so there was no change in behaviour to indicate that anything had changed with us. Until today.
We had been mucking about during lunch and I had said something that was apparently hilarious. Alia had burst out laughing and I couldn't help it from spilling out. If anything it was her fault. She shouldn't be so damn beautiful. She had just stopped laughing when I said it. I had just blurted it out.
'I love you.' She had smiled at me before replying.
'I know.'
'Oi, you're supposed to say it back!' I told her.
'I'll think about it.' Bloody cheeky. See, if she had just said it back, nobody would've found out. I don't think anybody had been paying attention to us up until then.
'Alia, come on. I know you love me.'
'No.' She said, sticking her tongue out. She should've known better than to do that. I pulled her in a bit closer to me and I kissed her. Like always, I completely forgot about the rest of the world. It seemed like Alia did as well.
Unfortunately, we were brought back to the real world by Karan calling 'I knew it!' We broke apart and Alia turned bright red. I was fairly certain I was blushing, too. I couldn't help but laugh slightly as Alia buried her head in my chest.
'Why so shy? Embarrassed?' I asked her. She shook her head and mumbled something. 'I have no idea what you just said.'
'I said, I love you, but you're an idiot.' She was smiling though. I didn't get a chance to reply before we were surrounded by people. I smiled at her, tightening my arm around her waist slightly.
'Well, at least I don't have to worry about anyone trying to ask you out now.' She laughed and shook her head.
'Like I would go out with anyone else.'