6

On Saturday morning I wake to strong arms wrapped around me and I feel sweaty from being close to him.

I turn to my side and look at his gorgeous face. I brush my fingers against his face.

He opens his eyes and looks at me. "I like this wake-up call." He touches my faces with his calloused hand. "I'd love to stay in bed with you all day, but, I want to take you out on a date, Barbie."

I want to stay in bed with him too.

He drops his hand and climbs out of bed. He looks me up and down. "Before we go on our date I want to take you shopping."

I climb out of bed. "You can take me home. I can wear something of mine and pack a bag until Monday." I flutter my eyes lashes at him. "We can also christen my bed. As I won't be taking it to my Husbands place."

He shakes his head. "I can't believe all we've talked about is the person we're going to Marry. How about we pretend that we're not getting married and enjoy this weekend. Once it's over we can call it a two night stand."

I nod. "Alright,"

I sit on the bed and watch Ken put on a pair of jeans and t-shirt.

He looks at me. "Stop staring at me before I pull you into bed and have my way with you."

I rise and touch his arm. "That's what my bed is for. I'll start breakfast and then you can take me home."

I exit the bedroom and head towards the kitchen.

As I get to the kitchen I hear a woman say. "I can't believe that boy is still using his dick instead of his brains. What would his father say if I called him and tell him that he's been sleeping with a girl? I can actually see him living with this girl and starting a family with her. It's not going to happen for this girl. I just she'd wake up and know this isn't reality for her."

I make some noise in the kitchen as I pull out pots and pans.

The angry older lady steps out of the pantry and she looks at me. She crosses her arms. "How much of that did hear?"

I turn to her. "Everything! You should be careful what you say in this house. Do you know what he would think if he heard you say that?"

Ken enters the room. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. He kisses my cheek. "Hear what?"

I turn in his arms. "Nothing, just forget it. What do you want for breakfast?"

He shrugs. "Violet always has something prepared for breakfast."

The old lady opens the fridge and she pulls out a plate of fruit and she cracks some eggs and puts it in the pan. She puts some toast in the frying pan. She turns to me. "Do you like French toast?"

"Yes, I do. Do you want some help?"

She shakes her head. "I can do this myself. You just get comfy in a seat and eat some fruit. I'll prepare the tea and orange juice."

She moves around the kitchen and gets everything ready for breakfast.

Ken takes my small hands in his large ones and pulls it towards his jeans. He pulls the zipper down and place my hand inside it.

I rub my hand up and his shaft. I feel it grow in my palms.

He throws his head back and starts to moan. He pulls my seat closer to him and he places his hand into the boxers. He finds my clit and he starts rubbing it.

I close my legs making it harder for him to pleasure me.

I don't want Violet to hate me anymore than she does right now.

Ken moves closer to me and he kisses me. As we both pump each other faster, He moans into my mouth.

I moan into the kiss. I feel like I'm going to explode. That's when I explode on his hand.

He pulls his hand out of my pants and places it in his mouth. He licks all my juices off my hand.

I lift my hand to his and he suck it into his mouth.

Violet scrunches up her nose. "Here's your food." She places it on the table. She whispers. "Your parents would be ashamed of you if they knew you were playing house with this girl."

Ken drops his fork on the table. "Violet, you've been a pain in the arse since you found out that I had to marry a stranger on Christmas Day. I want you to pack your stuff and get out of my house." He pushes the plate aside. "I'm not hungry anymore."

I rise and leave the room.

Ken follows me out of the room. "Let's take you home." he picks up a pair of keys and we exit the house. "I don't want to be here when she leaves.

I stop at the front door. "Are you sure firing her is a good idea?"

He shakes his head. "Violet, has been like a mother to me. I feel bad that I had to fire her like this. It's just that I'm sick to death of everyone putting my Christmas Day wife on a pedestal. I've never met her and I don't know her name. It doesn't seem real to be marrying someone that's a mystery."

I smile. "I know his name. But, I don't know what he looks like. There's plenty of time that I could go on line and search for him. But, I just don't want to be disappointed when I meet him face to face. Pictures aren't always true on line."

***

Ken pulls the car into the parking lot of the apartment building. He steps out of the car and rounds it. He opens the door for me.

I step out of the car and pull out my handbag.

He places his hand in mine and we walk up to my apartment.

I open the door to apartment and see stuff lying all over the floor.

I forgot to clean the house. Oh, well. There's nothing I can do about. I wasn't expecting a guest.

Ken enters the house and he looks around. "You have a nice place here." he walks over to the window and looks out it. "Great view of Los Angeles."

I turn to him. "It's nothing like the mansion you live in. That has a great view. I'm going to pack my bags. After that we can christen the bed if that still what you want."

He throws his head back and laughs. "You know me to well."

I enter the bathroom and pull out a tablet from the pill bottle. I wash the pill down with water.

I don't want to be pregnant with a stranger's Baby. I should be waiting to do all this with my Christmas Husband.

I put the bottle in my pocket and enter my bedroom. I put some clothes in the bag and my work clothes for Monday.

***

Thanks for reading

Vote/comment/share/follow me

❤️MissDredge❤️

Let me know what you think of the latest chapter of A Wife for Christmas ;-)