"How is he here? He was supposed to be on a mission for the Magic Council in Crocus?" I asked turning around to Master, however after seeing his shocked face; I knew that even he didn't know.

Then out of the blue, hundreds of ghostly shadows attacked us, catching us all of guard. We all quickly attacked back. I watched as Sting used his White Dragon Roar on them, burning the shadows away. Erza was now in her Heavenly Wheel Armour and was using Blumenblatt to attack them. I quickly summoned Loke and Hercules and pulled out my whip, also joining in the fray. I looked to see Natsu and Laxus back to back, both of their magical energies crackling around them. Cana was with Gildarts, Macao and Wakaba attacking the shadows next to them. Mira, Elfman and Lisanna were all using their magic to quickly attack. Rogue and Pantherlily were protecting Yukino and the other exceed. The Thunder God Tribe were also attacking furiously. I quickly summoned Pegasus and directed him to Alzack and Bisca, sending them up into the air so they could shoot from above.

We carried on like this, however for every shade we destroyed; more sprang up from the ground. We battled endlessly and I could see that the members were quickly losing magic power. Nonetheless, we stuck together and fought through but I could tell that right now many of them were running on their reserved magic power. The only people who were still fighting were Erza, who was currently fighting with Jellal as he had recuperated from his fall. Gajeel was by Levy, protecting her as Gray and Juvia stood side by side, protecting each other. I saw Mira and Elfman by an exhausted Lisanna. The Thunder God Tribe joined them, Bickslow protecting Lisanna, Elfman with Evergreen and Freed fighting in his Dark Ecriture: Darkness form, alongside Mira. Guildarts was near Cana, who had exhausted her cards. Natsu, Rogue, Sting and Laxus were all near each other still going strong. However a new onslaught of shadows attacked and I knew I had to do something about it. I quickly summoned Aries and she got to work, using her wool to pull everyone into one area as they yelled in protest.

Once they were all together, behind Aries' Wool Wall, I sent Hercules and Loke to them, protecting them from any shades that tried to follow them. The shades realised what was going on and surrounded me. I could hear my guild members yelling my name, however I ignored them. I closed my eyes as the shadows surrounded me and I reached into my body, summoning my magic around me. Suddenly my eyes opened, gold magic circles in them as I started to chant.

Survey the Heavens, Open the Heavens
All the stars, far and wide
Show me the appearance
With such shine
Oh Tetrabiblos
I am the rules of the stars
Aspect become complete
Open the malevolent gate
Oh 88 stars of the heaven
Shine!

Urano Metria!

All of the star like lights burst around me, eradicating all the shadows at once, while the guild members were protected by Aries' wool wall. Seeing them all disappear, I sent all my spirits back and joined the members, wondering what was going on and where the shadows had come from.

Suddenly, a large shadow travelled above us. We all heard a booming laugh as a flying ship that resembled Blue Pegasus' Christina loomed over us. However it was darker and gave off an evil presence. Suddenly a face appeared on a screen in front of us and I stared in disbelief. I heard Master growl and whisper one name.

'Jose Porla'

"Well hello there, mages of Fairy Tail guild. I hope you liked our present, although it was supposed to arrive dead" Jose said while cackling

"What are you doing here? How did you find us? Wait no, more importantly, how did you escape the Magic Council?" I yelled, fists shaking angrily by my side, before he could reply, I watched as Erza got up and requipped into her Black Wing armour.