Team RWBY and their New Trainer

Start from the beginning

Weiss then said to me and Yang, "I'm sure he will come back, you two need to stop worrying and think for the better."

I smiled as I said, "Thanks Weiss."

They all then came together for a team group hug!

I then said to all of them, "Thanks guys, your the best friends I've ever had."

They all smiled as Yang then said, "Time for us to get some sleep."

We all then climbed back into our beds as we then drifted off to sleep.

I then thought to myself, "I really hope we'll see you again, Uncle Goku."

Yang P.O.V

It was then morning, the worst part of the day for me. I always felt so tired and weak.

Me and my friends then also woke up as we all then started to change into our school clothes.

Once we all finished dressing up we then went to our first class of the day.

I then said, "Sigh, another day at Professor Ports class session."

Weiss then said, "At least we can get through this class at the beginning of the day."

Blake then said, "That's true, at least there hasn't been that many problems going on."

We all head to class and got ready for yet another long and boring story from Professor Port.

As class ended we all started to leave, as the intercom then informed all the students to get in their fighting gear and meet in the academies auditorium.

We all didn't question it, so we all then changed into our combat clothes and headed for the auditorium.

As we where there, we waited till Professor Ozpin then came and made his huge announcement. "Alright everyone, I'll keep this brief, you have all seen many grimm roam around the lands of Vale, but we have had occurrences of grimm that are stronger and smarter. This has led me to a final conclusion to end this problem, each and everyone of the teams here will be assigned to be now accompanied and trained by an experienced Huntsmen and or Huntress. That is all."

Once Ozpin and Glynda left, Ruby had a huge smile on her face as she then squealed and said, "An actual experienced, full-fledged, and powerful Huntsmen or Huntress will be teaming with us, training with us, and best of all, I may be able to get an autograph!!!"

Weiss then said to me, "Here she goes again."

I smiled and said, "Yeah, always getting excited for the chance to see an actual full-fledged Huntsmen or Huntress."

Blake then said, "I wonder who could ours be?"

Ruby then said, "I hope it's a really strong guy!"

We all then waited until everyone else received their locations to go and find their new trainers.

After waiting for a good while we finally got to our location to meet our trainer.

Ruby then seemed confused as we were all then standing in front of where we needed to be.

My little sis then said, "The cafeteria? I wonder why our trainer would want to meet here?"

Weiss then said, "Maybe this was the only spot left."

As we then walked in we noticed a big pile of food being consumed by a man with strange black jet hair that was standing out in a lot of different directions.

Me and Ruby then looked at each other as we also had a shocked expression as I then said, "Can that be?"

Ruby and I then looked back as we saw all the food gone as the man then got up and stretched as he said, "Ahh! That was a great meal!"

Me and Ruby then remembered, the orange and blue gi, the crazy hair, and the same smile.

He then was surprised to see us as he walked towards us as he was now standing in front of us and said, "You two, actually made it, I'm glad to see you..."

He stopped talking the moment me and Ruby hugged him. I felt tears starting to fall down my face, I then noticed Ruby crying too.

I said a bit muffled, "I missed you, I missed you so much Uncle Goku!"

Ruby then said, "I'm glad your here, I'm glad your actually here with me and Yang!"

We both looked up at him as he hugged us both, and our dear uncle then said while smiling, "I really, really, really missed you girls! I'm glad I can be with you two again, Yang, Ruby."

Me and Ruby felt our tears streaming down our faces even faster as we just then continued to hug Uncle Goku.

Finally, after all this time, we finally get to be with our uncle not for the good, but for the better.