Reality's Finale

(Jonathan's POV)

I planned everything out and it went well. I cut myself knowing that Evan would go get the first aid kit. I jumped out the bed and opened the windows. I took a deep breath before climbing down. Once I got down, I looked up at the window I just opened. I forgot to close it back up. Now he's going to call me. I started to run I as fast as I could. There were very little cars as I ran through the night. I made it to the bridge. I looked across it and the stars looked nice, but I will never see this kind of view again because I know I'm not going to heaven. I touched the cold railings and I shivered. I felt like I should tell everyone I'm going before I actually go. I take out my phone and call Craig. It took a while before he actually answered.

"Delirious?" He asked.

"Uh, yeah." I took a deep breath. "I'm sorry for what I did and you don't have to forgive me. I just want to let you know I'm sorry."

Craig didn't say one word. It got way too silent and I couldn't take it.

"I'm wasting my useless life." I let out.

"What?" He said. "Jonathan did you think about this? Do you even know what you are saying? Where's Evan?"

"Calm down, Mini. I thought you'd be happy."

"I'm very angry with you, but I'm not that mad at you. I'm coming to get you." Mini told me and hung up the phone.

I looked at my phone. Craig is coming which means I only have a little time to talk to the Irish man. I clicked his name on my contacts list and call him. I waited for Daithi to answer his phone which he did.

"Daithi, uh I have no time so I'm sorry for everything. I was just so greedy." I told him.

"Don't you think it's a little late to be calling people about problems?" Daithi asked.

I started to tear up about everything that I did. Everything just slapped me in the face. I wiped my salty tears.

"I have to go." I cried. "I can't take this even it's not real."

"Are you okay, Delirious?" Daithi asked.

"No, I'm not. I only called you to tell you that I'm going to do something I'll regret and can't take back. Goodbye Daithi." I said and hung up.

I wiped my tears. When I call Evan, I want him to think I'm okay. I don't want him to worry about me because all I ever did to him was hurt him. I never rally realized that and I wished I realized that sooner. I called Evan and it didn't take him long to answer.

"Evan, I-I'm fine." I stuttered.

"Jonathan come back." Evan said.

"I'll be home soon, I just wanted a walk." I told Evan

"Then why didn't you tell me?" He asked me.

"Because I'm not actually talking a walk." I responded.

"I know that Jon." He said. "What are you actually doing?"

"I'm doing something that's going to help everyone else, but you." I replied.

"What is that?"

"Evan, you know that I  love you, right?" I asked.

"Jonathan, what are you doing?"

It's hard to tell the love of my life I'm going to kill myself. I took a deep breath for the hundred time tonight.

"I'm jumping off this bridge." I said almost in a whisper.

After letting out those words, I just started to cry.

"Jonathan, stay on the phone with me okay. I'm going to go help you." He said.

"Evan, I don't want your help."

"Well, I don't want to lose you because I won't be able to live without you." I cried. "Jonathan, I love you and if I let you do this, there is no point of me living either."

I cried and my tears fell on my pal pink cheeks. I couldn't stay another word. With the phone still close to my ear, I stood on the railing. I could hear Evan breathing heavily as he rushes to me. I didn't want to tell him, but I couldn't help it. He has a right to know. I was thinking about jumping earlier and now I feel that I shouldn't. The reason why is I won't be able to be with Evan who I loved for a long time. I just can't give that up. I'm going to jump, but I can't get off this railing. It's like I'm glued there. Then, I heard a car pull up and a door close.

"Jonathan, get down here." Craig said. "You did bad things, but this is not the way to deal with it."

"You don't know how it feels." I said to him.

"Your right, I don't know how it feels, but maybe Evan can help you." Craig told me.

I shook my head no. Then, another car shows up.

"Don't do it." Daithi shouted.

"Come on, just get down." Craig said.

"I-I can't." I stuttered.

Tears keep streaming down mt cheeks like a waterfall. I have no idea what to do. Evan is on the phone with me, but he hasn't said a word. I look at my phone and threw it behind me. I heard it land on the street. I bet Craig picked it up because he started rambling to Evan about me. I still had no idea what to do. The time was ticking.

"Jonathan!" I heard Evan scream.

He's here to save me from doing something I regret, again. He really loves me. Why was I ever thinking about jumping and I have someone who loves me no mater what I do. How can I waster that? So I turn around and I slipped. I quickly grabbed the railing. Now, I was hanging on for my life. Daithi ran over to me and grabbed my hand. I saw Evan over the railing. He let out his other hand for me to grab.

"Come on, Jonathan. Grab my hand." Evan said.

I attempted it, but I couldn't reach him. I could feel Daithi hands slowly losing grip of mine. I look over at Evan. I have to take his hand before I fall. I can't die, not tonight. Evan tries so hard to reach me. He cried and that's what gave me hope to try to grab his hand.

"I can't hold on much longer." Daithi mentioned.

I looked at my hand and it was still losing grip. I looked back at Evan and he was still trying to save me. I know that there is no point of trying anymore.

"I love you, Evan." I said.

"Jonathan just grab my hand, please." He cried.

Then, Daithi's grip was lost. Evan screamed my name and tried climbing over to save me. Daithi pulled him back so doesn't get hurt. That's the last thing I saw before everything went black.

-----------------------

I woke up in my bedroom. Was I dead? Then, I heard my phone go off. I looked at it and Evan was calling me. I picked up my phone.

"What's up man?" Evan said in his happy tone.

This whole thing I just experienced wasn't a game nor was it reality. It was all a dream. Everyone is still alive and I'm not actually crazy.

"Delirious?"

"Oh, sorry." I said.

"Do you want to play some GTA?" Evan asked me.

"Yeah, I'm not in the mood for that after my dream." I answered.

"Dream? Give me some details."

"Well, it all started with me waking up in the world of GTA."

THE END