Death Occurs

(Lui's POV)
I walked over to Daithi and kissed him. "It's your turn to make dinner."

"Aww man, you just kissed me so I could make dinner. I know you tactics, Lui Calibre." Daithi told me.

"No, I just really love your food." I said.

"You can't trick me into making dinner. It's your turn." Daithi mentioned.

"If you make dinner, I'll give you a surprise tonight. In our bedroom." I told him.

"I like surprises." Daithi smiled. "Dinner with be ready by eight."

I kissed him again and then sat on the couch. Daithi and I haven't really talked to our other friends much after the whole car accident. I wonder if they are doing okay. I grabbed my phone from my pocket. I texted Craig,  Evan, Tyler, and Delirious in a group message.

Lui- How's it going guys
Craig- Hey Lui! Everything's been great!
Tyler-Hey Lui!
Lui-Thats good to hear.
Tyler- Where's your boyfriend.
Lui- I tricked him into making dinner.
Craig- I'm not surprised.
Lui- lol
Lui- Where's Evan and Delirious?
Tyler- Maybe they are busy.
Lui- Oh I get it. Having sex is more important than us.
Craig- hahaha
Tyler- Let's just blow up there phones with messages.
Craig- Evan! Delirious!
Lui-Hello lovebirds!
Tyler- Stop sucking each other's dicks!
Craig- ...
Lui- lol! That's fucking disgusting.
Craig- That wasn't necessary.

"Lui! I need your help!" Daithi shouted.

"Coming, babe." I yelled back.

Lui- Be right back guys.
Tyler- Don't leave to only have sex with Daithi.
Craig- Bye Lui.
Lui- I might just do that Tyler.
Tyler- Gross.

I turned off my phone. I put my phone on the brown coffee table in front of me. I walked over to the kitchen.

"What do you need?" I asked Daithi.

"Can you wash the dishes?" Daithi responded.

"Do I have a choice?" I laughed to myself. Daithi wasn't amused. "Of course I'll do anything for my Nogla."

"Thanks. I love you." He said frying the chicken.

"I love you more." I told him.

I turned on the hot clear water. I grabbed the soap and the sponge. I poured the purple soap onto the sponge and began to wash the dishes.

When I was done, I heard my something crash. Daithi just finished frying the chicken and looked at me.

"I'll go check it out." He said.

"No, if it's a killer I should go. You risked your life for me already." I told him.

"Fine. I'll wait next to the stairs."

Daithi walked ahead of me. Once we made it to the stairs, I walked upstairs. Before we left, I grabbed a knife just in case. I made it up. The first room I checked was the bathroom. Nothing was there. I opened the door to my room. I saw Evan crying with his hands tied behind his back and so were his legs.

"Bang." Someone whispered behind me.

Suddenly, a gunshot was heard. A felt a sting in my stomach. Delirious walked from behind me twirling his gun. He smirked at me.

"Lui!" I heard Daithi scream.

Daithi made it upstairs and he grabbed me. Then he saw Delirious.

"Delirious?"

Delirious laughed crazily. He smiled big with his white teeth. I heard Evan crying, but with the duck tape over his mouth, it was low. Suddenly everything became blurry.

"Stay with me. Lui don't go anywhere." Daithi cried.

I was too weak to say anything back.

"Please don't go. We love you." Delirious laughed.

I was in Daithi's arms, but I wish I wasn't shot. I wish it was different. There is no point now because it's my time. I can't wait till its Delirious' turn.
---------------------------------------
(Vanoss' POV)
I feel so useless as I watched Lui die right in front of my eyes. Daithi was crying so much and it hurt to watch. Delirious enjoyed the pain we were feeling which also hurt me.

"Oh well." Delirious said. He aimed the gun at Daithi. "Your turn."

Daithi didn't do anything about Delirious about to shoot him. I tried to speak, but with this stupid piece of duck tape it was just mumbles. Delirious looked at me.

"Do you have something to say?" Delirious asked me.

I nodded my head. Delirious walked over to me and pulled the tape off my mouth. It stung.

I took a deep breath. "Why are doing this?"

"I told you already. Remember while we were having s-" I cut him off.

"No, this is not right Jonathan. Untie me and leave Daithi alone." I said to him.

"So you only care about Daithi's safety?" Delirious asked.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"If you care about Daithi." Delirious turned around. "Where is he?"

"Right here." Daithi said and then hit Delirious with a lamp.

Delirious groaned and took a few steps back while Daithi untied me. Delirious looked up at us. He had anger in his eyes. My hands were free and jumped off the bed. Delirious aimed his gun and pressed on the trigger. Nothing came out.

"Damn gun." He said. "I still have my knife."

Delirious took out his silver knife. He ran after Daithi first. I stepped in front of Daithi and pushed Delirious to the ground.

"Run!" I shouted.

We both ran down the stairs. We opened the front door and hoped in Delirious' car. We are lucky I know where his spare keys are. I drove.

"We have to go tell Tyler." I said.

Daithi nodded as he wiped his tears.

"It's okay Daithi. I lost Jonathan too."
------------------------------------------
(Tyler's POV)
Night has fallen and it was great. Craig and I planned a movie night. I just got the popcorn out of the microwave. Craig just poured the drink. I put the popcorn on the coffee table. Craig put the drinks there too. We cuddled up together on the couch with a blanket on our legs. I played the movie. Suddenly, before the first scene of the movie someone bagged on the door. It made Craig jumped.

"Who's that?" Craig asked.

"I don't know."

I walked over to the door. I saw Delirious smile at me.

"Bang."
------------------------------------------
I haven't posted I know, but I hope you liked the cliffhanger.

Bang...