Talking About The Dream

Jonathan's dream affected me a lot since Jonathan didn't remember that his dream almost happened if Tyler hadn't shown up. He is capable of hurting all of us and that's why I am afraid of his dream becoming reality. If he goes crazy again, let's just hope this this video game is just a dream. I love Delirious, but I'm also afraid of what he is capable of doing.

"Good. So let's forget this ever happened," those were his words. Still, it's 2:34 and I can't do what he said. Every time I look at my love, I see him drenched in blood. My blood.

I called Tyler because I had to talk to someone about this. I go inside the bathroom upstairs since Jonathan was downstairs.

"Hey man, what's up?" Tyler said through the phone.

"Hey." I mumbled.

"Is something wrong?" Tyler asked.

I took a deep breath. Maybe telling Tyler is wrong. What if he tells the rest of the guys? What if he starts to get scared like me?

"Well, Jonathan had this dream. It was about all of us." I told Tyler.

"What's the problem with that?" Tyler questioned.

"He killed us." I mentioned.

Tyler fell silent. With this silence, I knew telling Wildcat was a bad idea. I heard Craig say something in the background, Tyler was still silent.

"All-all of us?" He asked.

"Yeah and I can't stop thinking about it. He told me to forget it ever happened, but how?" I said.

"He may be going crazy again." Tyler stated.

"Jonathan's going crazy." I repeated.

Suddenly, the door flies open. Jonathan was standing there as I froze. I stared at dark blue eyes , which are usually bright.

"Jon-Jonathan." I stuttered.

"Am I crazy, Evan? Please don't lie to me. I want the true." Delirious cried.

I hung up the phone not caring if I didn't say bye to Tyler. Tears fell down Delirious' pale cheeks. I walked over to Jonathan and pulled him in for a hug.

"I am going to help you. I love you no matter if your crazy or not." I told him.

"Evan, you didn't answer my question." Delirious mentioned.

I looked into Delirious' watery eyes and sighed.

"I don't need to Jonathan. All you need to know for now is that I love you." I stated.

"I love you too, Evan." Delirious wiped his tears and wrapped his arms around me.
Later on that day, Delirious took a nap. He was afraid that he would see that dream again, but he landed up falling asleep.

Ring! Ring! Ring! There goes my phone. I look at it. Tyler was calling me. I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Are you okay? The last thing I heard was you saying Jonathan." Tyler asked.

"Yeah, I-I didn't want him to thinks he's crazy." I told him.

"But he should know when we are 100% sure." Tyler mentioned.

"I know." I sighed.

"Evan!" Delirious shouted.

"I got to go. Bye."

I hung up the phone before he could say bye.

I walked up the stairs and into Delirious' room. The opened the door, worried what would happen next. As I opened the door, I noticed that Delirious wasn't on the bed. I walked in the room, slowly.

"Jonathan?" I said.

Suddenly, something jumped on me pinning me to the bed. That something was Delirious. He smirked at me.

"Like my surprise?" He asked.

"You fucking scared the shit out of me." I told me.

Jonathan started to kissed me. Then, that kissing turned into something more. I was blushing super hard and couldn't keep my lips off of him. We finally released for air, though I was still pinned to the bed. I tried to wiggle free, but Delirious didn't let me free. He laughed, deliriously.

"You're not going anywhere. You are staying here with Delirious." He told me.

"Jonathan?" I looked into his eyes.

"You're in my domain now." He smirked and then laughed.
---------------------------------------
(Wildcat's POV)
I can't believe Jonathan had a dream about that. It's a little scary to find out your friend murders you in this dreams. I told Craig and we both said the same thing. He's going crazy.

Mini and I were sitting on the kitchen table eating lunch. Mini made us Mac and Cheese because he said he was in the mood for it.

"Does having a weird dream actually make you crazy? Maybe we are just amusing it because recent events." Mini asked me.

I shrugged. "I don't know, Craig."

"I'm just curious." Craig said. "Maybe we should visit them later."

"Maybe."

We fell silent after that. All I can think about is what Evan told me. Just like he can't stop thinking about, I can't either. "He killed us." Those words flow through my brain like a broken record. I wonder how Craig is feeling right now because I did tell him what Evan told me.

"Can we talk about something?" Craig asked.

"Like what?"

"I don't know... something other than our friend's dream." Craig said.

"Your food is good." I mentioned.

"Thanks." Craig looked down at his food. "I could of made it better."

"It's still good."

"I guess."

"This is getting no where." I said.

Craig sighed. "We tried."