"Yea I guess. I don't know. I wish mom were here, she'd know what to do." I looked out the window and saw a group of pups run to their moms.

"She's always with us Eva. Just follow your heart. You'll know what to do."

"But my heart and mind don't seem to agree. My heart tells me not to go through with the separation spell, but the logical side of me is saying it needs to be done. How can I follow something if I'm still lost?"

"Only you know the answer Eva. Look, training is still going on and I need to be out there. You're excused for today but I want you here tomorrow. Braxton is going to be there but I need you to focus. If you plan on fighting in the field then I need to know you can handle yourself."

I nodded my head at him and turned back to the window. I saw something in the tree line move and I knew who it was. It was that rogue. We were starring at each other and she looked so scared. I put my hand on the window and she ran away.

"Eva? What is it?" Nate came to the window and was searching the tree lines as well.

"I thought.... Never mind. It's nothing."

I sat back down and stared at the spot where the rogue stood.

"Are you sure? " he asked.

"Positive." I answered that a little to quickly and I knew I messed up.

Nate raised an eyebrow at me and I just looked away. I didn't want to lie to my brother but if he saw the rogue then I don't know what he'd do. Since he knew mom was killed by a rogue he set a rule out saying if any rogue trespasses that it is to be killed immediately.

"Ok. Well I'll see you tomorrow Eva."

He walked to my door, took one last look at me and left.

I sat at the window and procrastinated. I couldn't stop thinking about the rogue. She looked so scared, yet she didn't want to talk.

Maybe she heard about Nate's rule and was to scared to step forward. She looked dirty, and kind of wild. Maybe she lost her humanity side and can shift back.

Hours passed and I was still thinking about the rogue. I wanted to help her but there was really no way of doing that without getting caught.

I was broken from my train of thought when Alex divided to invade my mind.

"Eva, dinner"

"Coming."

I took one last look at the empty spot of the unknown wolf and walked down stairs. Everyone in the pack eats in the main dinning room, and we eat in the more private dinning room for all three ranks and their families.

So that was basically Danny, Destiny, Alex, Athena, Dad, Nate, and me. There were extra chairs incase we had visitors from other packs come and join us for dinner.