Part Z

"See you've heard it all before
Falling in and out of trust
Trying to rekindle us
Only to lose yourself "

"Randhir rr" she hiccupped ..this couldn't be him. What kind of a joke was this. ? If this was him then where had he been for so many months. How could he have stayed apart when she was dying every second. The Randhir she knew would never leave her ,not for a millisecond.

"I can't breathe ... Is this real .. I feel like I'm dying " she murmured and he hated the sound of that. Dying ? Choking? He'd combine heaven and hell for her to be alright. "This is all because of your stupid decision to come out running like this. You needed the doctors looking after you .. You're still so stubborn ..." He was cut midway.

"It's not that. It's you. " he let go of her thinking it was the pressure he had been applying to keep her warm and away from those passing stares. " it's not that either Randhir. Or whoever you are. It's the fact that if you're not him ,my heart is gonna bleed thinking about how good this felt. And if its you Randhir then I swear it will be the end of me. Because I won't be able to forgive you for staying away from me and Making me suffer the way I have. "

"Don't forgive me then. But please get into the car.  And while you're in it you can think hard about who I really am. Also just an advice you thinking hard won't get you to your answer. Cz deep inside you already know. You've already made a decision. " he spoke out with such conviction ,the hard truth ,but it wasn't harsh.

It was just like HER Randhir. He'd state the obvious straight out. It wouldn't be in the sweetest of tones but it was always from his heart and whenever he spoke about her ,his eyes, they would speak ounces more than his words. He'd speak about her with such clarity she'd almost feel naked right before him.

He wouldn't be looking through her , he was always looking straight at her soul. He knew that part of her that even she had trouble knowing at times. If you'd put the both of them on a podium in front of millions ,to describe Sanyukta as a person ,MAYBE she would fumble & question herself before saying a few words ...

...but Randhir would speak like he was born to love her,to know her , to be with her. It was like he was on this planet for HER ,that she was his purpose. And she was the reason that he existed. That's the kind of love he bore.

It was the kind of love ,stories in books couldn't hold.
The kind poets couldn't express with all their flowery vocabulary.
The kind that writers couldn't strew in words even after tons of bestsellers.
The kind that felt a day to celebrate love was Mockery. Love is a feeling. It's either forever. Or it was never there truly.

Randhir's love was all of that and beyond.