Part C

Once the ring was in, Randhir wanted to claim her, he wanted to feel her, as her to be husband, that feeling almost drove him insane, it fueled him into wanting her more than ever, she dint realised when his hands gripped her head so tight that she was thrown off balance, she was about to fall back when his hand when the ring clutched her waist "never, I'll never let you fall"

In a swift moment he turned them around so that he'd be the one falling and she'd be on him, he'd protect her, everytime, always, he'd give himself up for her, without a thought, without hesitation, and as she landed on him she knew she had landed in her safe place, nothing could touch her when he was with her, he'd break the laws of nature if it was to protect her..

Once stable, he pulled her in for a hard, intimate, passionate kiss, she was his, by law, and he'd always wanted this, he pulled her in more to deepen the kiss "you're mine sanyukta, you're mine, forever" he muttered in between when they had to catch their breath, and then he pulled her back again, it was the perfect proposal, it was the proposal she would like, not hearts and flowers but Machines and bolts and her Randhir.

The next day they walked into the campus declaring their engagement to the world, his hand on her was waist, his voice proud "We're engaged, she's mine" and sanyukta and chuckled hearing his declaration, she whispered into his ears "I've been yours for a while baby" to that he just turned and frowned a bit, kissing her on her cheek in the corridor "It's different now, you know that"

This worried her a bit, she was going to go, had they just fallen deeper into love? Had they just become more invested, more involved? With marriage she knew they'd atleast wanna spend their first few months together but she was leaving in two, it felt like he had forgotten, felt like maybe he'd not let her go now, and honestly she dint want to leave now, he was right, if the engagement night changed so much, the marriage night would change it more.. Would change them more, would make them feel stronger for each other.. It scared her how badly last night affected her..

Randhir looked like for these few days he'd forgotten all about her moving, he looked so happy, and she dint wanna ruin in, their wedding was scheduled to be next weekend, she decided she'll clear it out after that, for now she wanted to love this moment, and seeing him happy was her priority, but things were gonna change soon..

The next day she got a mail saying " you've been hired and we would like to conduct a pre training session on dubai, for two weeks, kindly report there and it is mandatory to be a part of this, it is required for all employees to be familiar with what they're getting into" she had to speak to Randhir, it was a day after their wedding and he'd be pissed, anyone would, she replied back asking if she could join a day later.. And headed to his room..