Part G

"Would you spend your whole life with me?
Would you be there to always hold me down?"

Everyday day seemed like decades, her performance was badly affected, honestly she dint care, she felt like there was no point proving anything, if he wasn't there smiling at her proudly when she achieved something, there was absolutely no point  doing it, she skipped meals, she wanted to give him space but they had never stayed away for so long, without seeing each other's face, at a point she felt dying must feel better..

Few of her friends there clearly saw that her mind was elsewhere and one of them encouraged her to call him once, she looked like hell. When she called " Randhir..?"  her voice breaking completely when she heard some girl answer " Hello? Who's this? He's busy, but you can tell me"  and that was the moment when it got confirmed surely death felt better. She cut the phone and threw it onto the floor.

Randhir meanwhile saw some dumb juniors gawk at him and giggle and then he realised they had his phone, he went and snatched it and left from the canteen. His state was worse. He had hurt himself beyond imagination, he had gotten into silly fights, every night he'd go to the streets and mess with some goons, get beaten up, and come back next morning hardly making it.

Parth would follow him now days to protect him, but parth had strict Instructions that if he ever told sanyukta, randhir would sneak out and do the something worse, parth knowing his friend meant even word of it, dint even attempt it.

Randhir checked his phone & saw her call, and in that moment all the pain, be it mentally or physically vanished. She did that to him. He loved her so bad. He missed the way she'd yell at him for this, she would hit him and then say SORRY, and then caress him and bandage his wound away. She would make him sleep on her lap, ruffle his hair, kiss him goodnight.

He dint think twice before calling her back but it said out of coverage, he wondered, he tried many times but no answer and he dint know who she was with. They hadn't spoken at all, he felt restless but she was coming back the day after, so he tried to calm himself down, something inside him told him things weren't right and he hadn't stopped calling, nor did he sleep for the next two days..

She was to land in the morning, and would reach around 12,he stood by the entrance, he dint wanna make it too obvious, he saw her enter and he immediately removed a smoke & started talking to this random girl, who couldn't stop blushing, obviously.. When he lay his eyes on her, his smoke fell off, he was taken aback, she had lost so much weight.

Her hair was cut to half the length, she knew how much he adored her locks, but all gone, her eyes were saggy, her shirt button was undone, panic struck him as ran like his life depended on this moment..