Part S

"If you knew I wasn't ballin'
Cause I need a gal who's always by my side.."

Renuka barged into her office" what the hell sanyukta? This is how you work. I never saw what randhir saw in you and here you are proving you're worthless. I'm forced to have you here for my son " Sanyukta listened to her expressionless watching her switch the TV on in her cabin, where the news flashed and Sanyukta burst out laughing"  Woah that was first, people are pretty jobless, and as for my worth, you already know where the company has reached because of me, I don't care about the gossips channel " she rolled her eyes sipping on some more wine.

Renuka couldn't handle the way she was taking this so lightly" this is negetive press sanyukta. It matters for the reputation of the company " to which sanyukta replied" from the time I've come the company has risen to a position you wouldn't manage, and as for how I'm being portrayed in the press. I give a damn. They don't know me. And the person I give a damn about wouldn't ever believe this nonsense, I would never have to explain or justify & I'm gonna stick to that ".

Meanwhile randhir was home having breakfast, swapping some news channels when her news flashed" you wouldn't imagine how the Co-owner of Sanyal industry cracks her deals (the picture flashing below). Here's how she used herself as a ladder to success " the remote fell of his hands. He stared some more as they ranted about sanyukta & he couldn't stop looking at the pic. He dint realise when he was on the floor, tear stained, crushing the glass of juice he held, while blood now dripped mixing with the orange juice.

"No, this can't be her, they morphed the photo, she can't be doing this. I wanted her to be happy, maybe even find love someday, but not become this girl, the type that uses her looks, she dint need it, my sanyukta doesn't need to do all this, this is all framed " he half giggled half cried, not understanding what to feel, not imagining how much it would hurt seeing her with another man, not realising that sacrificing your love just sounded fancy in books.

He grabbed the TV and it was on the floor thrashed into a million pieces, depicting the exact state of his heart. He rushed to office cz he felt he knew that jerk. Well he'd clear it out with him directly, the news had to be false. He grabbed his keys & drove real fast in order to set his soul at peace.

Entering the office he heard Mark chuckle along with few colleagues " I dint feel like leaving India man, that girl was so HOT, and she made me feel real good. I'm so gonna go back for the deal closing, I left her craving for more, I could tell"  Randhir heard him trash talk to a complete new level & he wasn't expecting it. Could the news be true? He was hearing it from the horse's mouth. Rage would be an understatement. His entire being trembled & without saying a word, Mark felt two eyes bore into him.

He turned around only to have Randhir tackle him to the floor in a second & punch him in the gut then his face. The others stopped randhir but those few seconds were enough for Randhir to send him to the hospital, NOONE spoke that way about his girl, Nobody! And if sanyukta was really heading on this path & finding her happiness this way, then he needed to have a word with her.

Coming up : Your wait might just end ;)