Part U

"Or is ya just tryna play me?
Cause I need a gal to hold me down for life..."

She was rushed into the clinic, he picked her up & only put her down on the bed. Till then renuka arrived & she felt a jolt on seeing him, falling backwards to the wall and then to the floor, she gasped "Randhir...rr..r" that's when he turned around to look at his mom, as much as he hated her, randhir was someone who couldn't stop caring for the people he once loved. He rushed to her as his mom held his face, pulled him to the floor sobbing, that's when it hit him for real. Seeing his mom this way, now he could only imagine what sanyukta must've felt.

He picked her up from the floor, consoling her, telling her that he's okay, and murmuring few don't worry about me lines "mom I have to take care of her right now , I'll explain it all to you, just relax, I'm okay, I'm good, I'm healthy I promise, I'll come speak with you, she needs me"

Renuka glared at him " she's getting her needs satisfied by other men! Dint you see the news? She was trouble from the start, I lost you to her and then to death and now you're here and I won't leave you Randhir!"

As much as it hurt to see his mom sob hysterically and voice her emotions for the first time, what hurt more was what she said about sanyukta! When he had said No one spoke that way about his girl, that included every person on the planet, included his mom, just nobody has the right to talk about his love. "Mom please, she was evidently framed, I know her, I know my sanyukta. Now please go. She needs me right now"  with that his mom unwillingly left, kissing his cheek on her way out.

Sanyukta was unconscious, the doctor was inspecting her, his initial diagnosis was a stroke. It was commom for weak hearted people who couldn't handle a situation of fear, panic, sadness etc. But randhir wondered. His sanyukta wasn't weak hearted, she couldn't have had a stroke " doctor she's not one of those girls, she can handle any situation" She's as strong as the word in the dictionary was written for. You could probably right her name infront of the word strong(as the meaning) he thought, for Randhir the one person that defined strong was her, he knew she was stronger than him.

Once he explained the doctor the scenario, as he spelled the words of what had happened, he realised she was in the state because of him "...and then today after three months I just knocked at her door out of nowhere, while she thought I was dead.. And I dint wait for her to answer, I opened the door and let myself in. She collapsed right after." by the end of the sentence he choked on his words.

The doctor dint say a word except that she's not in a good state and they would examine further. Well that's cz randhir clearly understood, he had DONE IT AGAIN. Hurt her emotionally & physically, and he was the sole reason for it. This is why he'd left . He remembered. This is the ONLY reason he'd walked away cz even though it was unintentional, she was on the hospital bed, fighting for her life, only because of him.

There were no words to describe his guilt filled state right now. If anything happened to her today, it would be the end of him too.

PS : Three more parts probably :)