Chapter 6

I got to the mall and went straight to the FYE store. Personally it's one of my favourite stores to shop at. Music, dvds, magazines, what more could you want?

In the store I looked around but didn't see Nathan. I was going to be giving Sophie another call if she was lying. I turned around a corner and there, sitting crossed legged on the ground, was Nathan. It had been, what, maybe 12 hours since I last seen him, how in that short amount of time had I forgotten how Hot he was? Wow. He was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt, his super brown hair was messy but still sexy. I wondered briefly if that brown was natural. He was reading the back of a cd so he didn't see me standing here staring at him like a creep. I took a deep breath and walked, and stood right in front of him. He put the cd down, seen my shoes and slowly looked up at me. It made me feel...I don't know,strange having him look at me the way he was right now.

Once his eyes made it to my face he half smiled but didn't say anything. I would have said something but him smiling like that made it hard to breathe. Finally I had to break the silence. "Um hi." I said uncertainly. nothing from him except that smile. I tried again. "So I just-" "Do you like music?" He interrupted. I was caught off guard. "Uh yeah, who doesn't?" I replied, a little out of breath. Unexpectedly he grabbed my hand and pulled me down next to him. "Here give this a listen." He said, and took off the headphones and put them on me. If I thought I had been out of breath a few seconds ago, that was nothing compared to now. His hands so close to my face... He leaned back and started the music. I heard the music but I wasn't comprehending any of the lyrics. Too worked up. God, I don't even know this guy and he makes me feel like this, how is that even possible?

Nathan watched my face while the song played through. Again I tried to focus but a hot guy watching you is hard to ignore. The song finished. "Want to

hear another one?" He asked. I was about to say yes but stopped and remembered the reason I came here in the first place. I took the headphones off and gave them back to Aaron. "No thanks, I came to talk to you actually." I said. He looked slightly confused. "How in the world did you know I was here?" He asked, turning to look at me. I noticed while we we're sitting on the floor that his eyes are actually dark blue, really dark blue. So dark that the irises almost blend in with his pupil. Oh my God, I've been staring at him, examining his eyes this whole time like a weirdo. He cleared his throat and looked away, releasing me from his stare. I blushed, embarrassed. "I, uh, knew you were going to be here because I called Sophie." I explained. He shook his head. "She knows my every move."

He mumbled under his breath. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked looking at me again. I took a deep breath and kept my eyes on my hands while I spoke. "Well I need that thing that happened last night to never happen again." I said quietly. "What are you- oh right, the make out session, ha that was fun." He said with a laugh. I looked up at him instantly getting mad. "It's not funny, I have a boyfriend." I said. He stopped laughing but still had a smirk. God he looked sexy with that smirk...Focus! "So let me get this straight, what I think you're saying is that you kind of 'cheated' on your boyfriend by kissing me, and you came here to do, what exactly?" He asked. "I was drunk when I played that stupid game, and I'm not about lose my boyfriend over it, so I'm asking that you don't say anything to anyone." I pleaded. He didn't say anything for a few seconds. "What's your name?" He

asked unexpectedly. "You don't even know my name?" I asked in disbelief. He

practically felt me up and he doesn't know my damn name. Geez. "We didn't exactly talk last night." He said and grinned. So much for not blushing. I sighed. "My name is Chloe Reid." He nodded slowly. "It's nice to officially meet you Chloe, I'm Nathan." He said and shook my hand. He then stood up and smiled down at me. "Dont worry about the whole seven minutes in heaven thing, I won't say anything but-" He grinned before continuing. "You owe me." He said and walked away. Just that simple sentence gave me chills. Damn. I walked to my car thinking about what had just happened, and how if I wanted to be a good girlfriend to Scott I had to stay away from Nathan. That was the one thing I was sure of.