Interview with LizzyLouLou

<pre class="commentbubble reverse" style="width: 450px;"><br class="commentbubble reverse" style="width: 450px;" />

1. Do you like war stories?

Very much so! Anything historical is usually wonderful with me, but especially more recent war stories (WWI, WWII, etc...). 

2. Do you remember the movie James and the giant peach, if so what is your favorite character?

Haha of course! My favorite character, apart from James himself, was Miss Spider. (oh me 2...so sad when she died)

3. If you had to choose between becoming the President of the U.S. and being a best selling author which would you choose?

Best selling author. I don't like attention, and that sounds like too much responsibility to me.

4. What is your top priority right now?

Not fail anything, and get my degree. 

5. Favorite time-travel movie?

H. G. Well's The Time Machine (the original). I've seen that so many times, thanks to my father's delight in old SciFi. Personally, I think it's hilarious to see what people thought we'd be up to in the 21st century. 

6. Least favorite time-travel book?

Don't have one. Unless you count those lame Doctor Who novellas my brother has. 

7. What is the name of your current story and what is it about?

I have a few, but right now, I'm concentrating on my Watty Awards entry, Shattered. 

It's about a maid working for the wealthy victim of a car crash in the early 20th century. There's a lot of angsty romance and a slight amount of self-loathing, with the occasional spoonful of mystery. I'm really enjoying writing it. 

Bonus question:

Is Teen wolf (the MTV show) better than The vampire Diaries?

Ahaha. I find them both boring enough to stew my brain and fry my eyeballs. The bad acting and stereotyping is a little much for me. I'd rather watch something funny, like Big Bang Theory, or Red Dwarf (old BBC SciFi comedy).

haha enjoyed your answers especially the last one! xD

</pre>