Interview with Charlie_Blue_NP

<pre class="commentbubble" style="width: 450px;">

1. What is your favorite place to go when writing?

Well i actually love writing either at the BAM [Books A Million] or outside watching my dogs play.

2. Who do you look up to the most?

Um i would have to say my sister Val. she has taught me so much as i grew up and i owe her everything!

3. If you had to write a biography on someone's life who would it be and why?

I would say my best friend Rina, her mom is a photographer and she travels all the time. Her life is so exciting and spontaneous. Plus id love for the world to know about her amazing thong collection!

4. What do you love about Wattpad the most?

The fact that most people are kind, and how people are willing to help you out.

5. If you could pick one of your stories to go into the NY Times which one would it be and why?

Well i only have one story, but im also working on a new one. But i would say The Matthew brothers, i've fallen in love with the characters myself.

6. What is the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to you?

Oh dear okay so i was in 5th grade and i learned about little gifts girls got, well i started to freak out. A week later i had gotten mine for the first time, i literally screamed at the teacher that i was dying and she needed to call 911. Some of my friends have learned this story and have yet to let me live it down.

7. What is the name of your current story and what is it about?

The Matthew Brothers - Raelynn's engaged to the man she knows in her head is the love of her life. Johnathan Matthews is the guy for her, after engaging to her on her birthday, they are now to be wed. Suddenly everything changes as Johnathan's brother Ryder comes back to town. Raelynn finds herself in the worst situation of the century as she prepares for a wedding her mind is set on. But can Macaroni and cheese change everything? Can Raelynn keep her mind straight as she plans the wedding of the century? or does everything crumble to pieces?

Bonus Question:

What song makes you just want to bang your head a couple of times on a wall?

haha any justin beiber or miley cyrus song, i absolutely despise the two!! (haha me 2 :D)

Thanks so much for participating! Loved the answers! =D

</pre>