I Confess! I Lied!

Start from the beginning

"A-and he's been ch-cheating on me this whole time, and h-he was even g-gonna get m-me dr-drunk and r-rape me a-and..." on and on I continued, OJ comforting me. Eventually, I was just sobbing entirely.

"Shh... It's okay Marsh... It's okay..." OJ gently whispered, embracing me in his arms.

"B-but what if he... What if he comes back...?! H-he's already m-managed to find me again once... Wh-what if he finds me a-again...?" I asked.

"He won't... And if he does, I'll make sure he has a bad time (A/N: Ah the references. I'm obsessed with Undertale lol)," he told me, grinning slightly. That caused me to laugh a bit.

OJ's POV:
"I'm here for you Marsh," I smiled, gently resting my head on her's. I never wanted to let her go.

"Th-thanks OJ," she said, sighing happily. We stayed like that for about a minute or two, but I suddenly sneezed. Luckily I turned away from Marsh before I sneezed. "Ah-choo!"

"Bless you!" Marsh told me, giggling a bit.

"Heh, thanks. I think m- AH-CHOO! My allergies are acting up..." I said, sniffling, then sneezing again.

"Maybe you should go upstairs and rest for a bit... You seem a bit tired..." Marsh suggested.

"Ah, I'm oka- ah-CHOO!" I attempted to object, but was interrupted by a sneeze.

"You should go upstairs and get some sleep," Marsh said again.

"But who's gonna take care of you?"

"I'll be fine, relax," she told me.

"Bu-"

"OJ," she interrupted me with a slight bit of warning in her voice, but she then smiled.

"Oh, alright. But if you need anything, just call me," I told her.

"I'll be fine, you relax," she reassured me. "Don't worry." I smiled, then stood up.

"Okay, call me no later than 5, I'll make dinner. You okay with the leftover pizza for lunch?" I asked. She nodded. I hesitantly, but eventually left the living room and went upstairs. I went into my room and closed the door. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Salt's POV:
Ugh, I hate walking! Where is the hotel?!

"OJ!!!" I practically screamed. Of course I got no answer. I'm so lost... I can't believe I dropped my phone in the filthy, disgusting sewers! I hate this! Why do you have to make this so hard OJ?! OMG! I'm so tired... As I was walking, I soon came upon a gas station. Well, I had a bit of cash in my pocket... And I'm starving... Might as well get something, no matter how disgusting it is. I stepped inside the gas station, a guy who seemed about a year older than me at the counter. He didn't even look at the door. I grabbed a salad and a chocolate bar, then placed it on the counter.

"Is this everything you're getting today?" the guy asked, sounding like he didn't want to be there, and not looking at me.

"Yeah, just, like, hurry up already, I have somewhere to be," I said, annoyed. I looked at his facial expression. He seemed surprised. Probably from how I spoke to him.

"Geez, there's no need for the attitu-" he started to say, looking up. He didn't finish his sentence, and I'm not kidding, his jaw dropped. Of course it would, I'm absolutely gorgeous after all. Hmm, maybe I could get something out of this...

"Now then, can I get these now?" I asked, fluttering my eyelashes.

"I, u-um, s-sure," he said, nervously smiling as he shakily scanned the items.

"Say... I'm kinda lost... And low on cash... I'm not getting that much... So, you wouldn't mind if you, I don't know, give me a discount?" I asked, leaning over the counter and lightly tapping his nose with my finger. His face turned extremely red.

"F-for you, you can h-have it f-for f-f-free," he said, obviously love struck.

"Thanks hon, call me sometime," I winked just as an extra guarantee that he'd let me have it for free. I slid a piece of paper to him with a phone number. Ha, the poor sucker. It's not my number. It's just a random phone number, ha! I started to leave when I suddenly realized that I should get directions. I turned around and slowly walked back to him.

"W-was there something else y-you needed...?" he asked.

"There is... You see, like I said earlier, I'm lost. I need to get somewhere, but poor little old me has been walking around all day! I don't suppose that you would be able to... Get me there?" I asked, eyelashes fluttering.

"U-um s-s-sure! I c-could maybe, um, d-drive you th-there...?" he answered nervously.

"Good, thanks!" I smiled with a wink. Seriously, I hate flirting with hopeless freaks like this guy... But it's my only option...

"I, um, I didn't c-catch your n-name yet..." he then said. Geez, is he still freaking out about me? Aw, how cute but pathetic.

"Salt," I simply said. "Now then, how about that ride to the place I need to go to?"

"I, um, I have to finish my shift first... I-if I don't, the b-boss will kill me," he said. I sighed. At least I have a ride, even if I have to wait for it.

"Alright, fine, how long 'til your shift's over?" I asked, bored.

"I only get a 15 minute break for dinner, it wouldn't be enough time," he told me. Finally, he's stopped stuttering.

"When do you get off work?" I asked.

"10 pm," he told me. Geez, why does he have to work so long? I almost felt sorry for him.

Almost.

"Fine, I just wait here... Say, you have a phone?" I then asked.

"Um, yeah," he replied.

"Think I could borrow it for a bit? I have to check some stuff," I said.

"Uh, sure, I guess," he said, handing me his phone. Wow, this guy's an idiot, giving his phone to a random stranger.

"Thanks," I said, then turned on the phone. I thought about calling someone to drive me to the hotel now, but I knew that no one would do it. Guess I'm stuck here waiting...

A/N: Wow, such a touchy-feely chapter! And Salt, flirting with the random gas station guy! XD
So, this was for day six of the Twelve Days of Christmas: Ellie Style! Don't forget to check out the other days in my other book, The Twelve Days of Christmas: Ellie Style! See you in the next chapter!