Chapter 22: Sports Fest

Começar do início

She tried to pay attention tho. She opened her eyes again. "20 more minutes left before class is dismissed. Hold on, Applejack." AJ told herself.

After twenty minutes, the bell finally rang. Applejack got up and walked outside the room.

"T-too much d-dizziness." She whispered to herself and then went out of balance. She was about to fall when a girl suddenly supported her and helped her stand.

"Woop... gotcha." The rainbow haired girl smiled.

"T-thank you... Rainbow?" Applejack managed to say while helping herself.

"Yup. Are you okay, AJ?" Dash asked.

Applejack nodded. "I am now." She chuckled. "Ah just feel a bit dizzy is all."

"Well I think you're just hungry. Come on. Let's meet the girls at the cafeteria."

Applejack wrapped an arm around Rainbow's shoulder.

"Alright. But hey... how'd ya know ah was about to fall anyway? Where were ya exactly?"

"Let's just say that I'm your guardian angel that's always beside you." Dash chuckled.

The blonde teen chuckled and nudged her. "Alright alright. Whatever you say. Let's go now, angel."

Vanessa hid behind the door and overheard the two's sweetness. "I hope you're happy, Rainfall 'cause I'M doing YOUR job." She said in her mind.

She watched as the two walk away.

~LUNCH TIME~

"Awesome!!!" Rainbow Dash cheered after Twilight and Rarity told them about the Sports Fest.

"I told you it'll be a great news." Rarity winked at Twilight.

Twilight rolled her eyes with a chuckle. "Let's not get too happy." She narrowed her eyebrows.

"Why?" Pinkie Pie asked.

Rarity showed them the list of the students who wanted to participate in the said event.

"What's wrong with this?" Applejack asked as she examined the list.

"Uh... Applejack?" Fluttershy pointed at the soccer players list.

"V-van?" AJ mumbled.

"What?! Van signed up for soccer?!" Pinkie Pie shouted, gaining attention.

Rainbow Dash's eyes widened while putting the spoon inside her mouth.

"I-I think I'm gonna choke!" Her raspy voice said before drinking water.

Applejack soothed her back. "It's okay it's okay. Nothing to worry about. It's not like she's gonna join the soccer team just to get closer to Rainbow and take her away from us, right gals?"

Applejack said with a smile then laughed with nervousness.

"Let's just hope so." Everyone nodded.

"Let's just be excited for the games and plan. Vice Principal Luna told me this morning to inform the team captains about the event and talk to the coaches for planning and about practice schedules."

"I don't want to sound mean but I really hope Van won't impress the coach during the tryouts. 'Cause if she will, then I don't think I can focus whenever she's around." Dash told them.

The girls agreed.

AJ took a deep breath.

"We all gotta stay positive. Everythin's gonna turn out okay. Y'all will see." She smiled at them and tried to cheer them up.

"I sure hope so."

-------------------------------

Dash looked at the clock excitedly. 5 more minutes to go and it would be the start of the tryouts for all teams in preparation for the fest.

While the teacher went on and on and on with his lesson, Dash tried to glance at Applejack. The country gal was facing her desk and it seems like she was scribbling things on her notebook.

Dash sighed.

"There must be something bothering her." She mumbled to herself.

The rainbow haired teen took a deep breath and thought,

"Don't worry Applejack. I won't be going anywhere. And I promise that I won't break the trust you have in me."

~ end of chapter 22

A/N: hello there! I know I took so long to update. The problem was that I didn't have enough time to finish this chapter so I was stuck. But it's all okay now! I'm back! Yes we're back in business.

Thank you to all my loyal readers and welcome to the new ones! I really appreciate every comment, vote, and the views you've given in this story. Thank you!