Chapter 7: I'm Gonna Do It!

------------A/N-----------
I dedicate this chapter to all my friends and readers especially my best friend AppleBloom_ Thanks for the help and for the suggestions AB! :) Okay so let's start..this is a bit longer than my other chapters so brace yourselves.
---------------------------

Third Person POV

Saturday came, it was a regular day.

Well... at least for most people. But for Rainbow Dash and her friends, it was more than a regular day.

"This is the day!" Rainbow Dash shouted.
She grabbed her phone and texted her friends.

'I have a great feeling about today. I'm gonna ask her if she's available this afternoon. Today's the day. Remember our plan.' She said.

Dash dropped by at Sugarcube Corner then drove her car to Sweet Apple Acres. She wanted to ask her personally.

Excited, she ran towards Applejack's house. Big Mac was carrying crates of apples when Rainbow Dash bumped into him. Both of them fell to the ground.

"Morning Big Mac! Sorry I bumped into you. I wasn't looking. Is AJ home?"

"It's okay. Yes she's home." Big Mac said, helping Dash get up.

"I'll help you with those apples."

"No it's okay. Go ahead."

Dash thanked him and Big Mac nodded. When Rainbow turned her back, a smile spread across Big Mac's face.

"Applejack will be so happy to see you." He thought.

She stood outside Applejack's house. She ran her hand through her hair and brushed the soil off her jacket before knocking. A few seconds later, the door opened. It was Granny Smith.

"Oh Hi Rainbow Dash, dear."

"Hello Granny Smith. Good morning. Here are some donuts for you." She said, handing Granny Smith a box of donuts she bought at Sugarcube Corner.

"Oh that's sweet."

"Sure Granny. It has sugar."

"No dearie, what I mean is that YOU are sweet."

"Oh hehe. Sorry." Dash said.

"Now come inside and take a sit. So you want to see Applejack, eh?"

"Yes please."

"Okay. I'll go get her for you."

Dash thought for a second. She can't ask Applejack out if she hadn't ask permission from Granny Smith yet, couldn't she? Should she tell her?

"Uhm Granny wait!"

Smiling awkwardly, Dash walked towards Granny.

"Uhm. Granny? Can I talk to you for a second? In private?"

Applejack's grandmother nodded. She smiled at her sweetly. She led Rainbow Dash into a quiet place in Sweet Apple Acres.

"*Sigh* Just like when Applejack's father told me she loves my daughter." She thought.

The two sat there peacefully. When Dash started talking, Granny Smith's face was emotionless. Dash told her all the things she wanted to tell her. Her feelings for Applejack, including some parts of the plan.

Granny's face was calm. Although she was about to burst with happiness due to what she heard, she stayed silent. She wanted to give the Rainbow haired girl a little pressure. Rainbow Dash started to worry.