Chapter 5: Just Stick to The Plan

"Pinkie Pie, I need you to prepare the decorations. Fluttershy, you're in charge of asking Applejack about her schedule for the week, especially on Wednesday because its a holiday. (Lol I made that up. I had to. ^_^) Tell her that you need her help in caring for some of your pet animals. Twilight and Rarity, I need you to make sure Applejack doesn't find out about this. These are only assignments 'cause we're not yet sure about her schedule."

Rainbow Dash explained quickly. The four of them nodded as Rainbow gave the assignments.

"But darling. Aren't you forgetting something?" The fashionista asked.

"Forgetting about what?"

"Umm.. your look? You need a total makeover! And I know just the thing to make her fall in love with you over and over and over again!" Rarity said cheerfully.

"Wha?! You know I hate those kind of stuff! And besides... over and over again? I don't think so. I don't even know if she's straight or not. Or if I even have a chance to be with her..."

"Umm.. that's the point of telling her, right? To know if you had the chance or not..." Pinkie said then giggled.

The four of them laughed but Dash remained silent. Fluttershy noticed her quietness.

"Oh don't be afraid, Rainbow. I'm sure she'll love you as much as you do." the meek girl said to comfort her.

"Thank you guys.."

After a few seconds, Applejack returned. They all acted casual to avoid any suspicions from Applejack. AJ thought she wasn't a part of it, remember?

"Okay so who's hungry? My treat." Pinkie Pie asked her best friends.

All of them raised their hands then Pinkie bought some food for them to eat. Few minutes later, the school bell rang. All of them went to their classrooms for the next subject.

~TIME SKIP (lunch)~ [lol.. lunch already?]

The six were settled on a table. Rainbow Dash eyed on Fluttershy and cleared her throat, giving the meek girl the signal.

Fluttershy began asking Applejack calmly.

"So uhmm.. Applejack. Are you free this week?"

Applejack's curiosity began. After Rainbow's cough, Fluttershy spoke? Is there something happening?

"I don't know Fluttershy. Why?"

"Uhm.. I need your help in caring for the baby bunnies at home."

"When?"

"Hmm.. maybe on Wednesday since it's a holiday. " Fluttershy said with a squee.

"I was wondering if you could help me because Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie and Twilight are all busy this Wednesday. " Fluttershy added.

"Nice going Fluttershy. Now AJ won't be curious about why she was the one you asked for help. Good job." Rainbow dash thought then smirked.

"Wednesday, huh? Sorry sugar cube. I'd like to help ya but I need to welcome our family's old business partner in Sweet Apple Acres. When my parents were still living, they were business partners. It's my turn to welcome them said Granny Smith. Sorry again sugar cube. I promise. I'll help ya next time."

"Oh no worries Applejack! It's fine. Really."

"Thank you for understanding."

Fluttershy looked at Rainbow Dash. Dash had a disappointed look. She was expecting that AJ would be free on Wednesday.

"Gaaah! She's not available on Wednesday! Oh well. I could tell her on another day. Just.. not after school. We gotta do our homeworks and projects and stuff. -_- " Dash thought.