Chapter 13: Mother's Day Special

---------------A/N-------------
HEY. So this is a mother's day special chapter. Also a teensy weensy bit of a scootabloom will be added in this book. Don't worry, AppleDash will always be the main subject of this book. Okay so here you go. Also, I dedicate this chapter to AppleBloom_
--------------------------

Third Person POV

[Friday]
Class was finally dismissed in the afternoon. Applejack and Rainbow Dash went to the parking lot and said their goodbyes to each other. She was about to open the door when someone caught her eye... her best friend / lil sis. The short pink haired girl walked through the pathway to the school gate.

Dash immediately walked out of her car and ran to Scootaloo. As she ran, she noticed something. The thirteen year old girl looked... sad. Her hands were on her pocket while she walked and she was facing the ground. Her face was kinda gloomy.

"Psst Scoots!" Dash shouted. Scootaloo's head shot up. She stopped on her tracks. Turning around, she saw Rainbow Dash. Her gloomy face turned into a happy one. "Rainbow Dash!" She said to her idol.

She hugged Rainbow Dash when the rainbow haired girl got there. "Hey squirt. Going home?" Dash asked. Scootaloo did a single nod. Rainbow smiled. Grabbing Scootaloo's hand, she said, "C'mon. I'll drive you home."

Scoots gave her a confused look.

"But what about Applejack? Aren't you gonna drive HER home?"

"No. She's with Big Mac and APPLEBLOOM remember?" Dash said, quoting the name 'Applebloom'.

"Oh yeah. Right." Scootaloo said, adjusting the zipper of her black jacket. Her face was like 'okay', but inside, her heart pumped faster upon hearing her best friend's name.

The two hopped in. Scootaloo sat at the back.

Dash began to drive. Scootaloo was silent. She looked outside through the window. Rainbow wasn't used to Scootaloo being quiet. The pink haired girl would often ask her tons of questions or tell her random stories.

Rainbow Dash looked at Scootaloo through the rearview mirror.

"So... Scoots. What's up?" Dash started the conversation, hoping that it might make her feel better.

"Nothing."

"Okay? Uhmm... school? Yeah, how's school?" Dash asked the young teen once again.

"Fine. Boring actually."

"Hm..--"

"How about you? How are you?"

"Fine. Just dandy. Happy with AJ. I still can't believe the Apple family and my parents accepted me." Dash smiled.

"Why not? You're kind and awesome." Scootaloo conplimented, still looking through the window.

"Thanks."

Dash couldn't stand Scootaloo's behavior anymore so she had an idea. Rainbow parked the car and turned to her adopted little sister.

"Hey do you really need to go home early?" She asked.

"Uhm... no, I guess. Why?" The confused teen asked.

Dash thought the two of them could use a little adventure since the two of them would hardly hang out. Rainbow got out of her car and went to the back. She opened it. With Scootaloo's curiosity, she got off the car too and followed her big sister.

Her eyes widened when she saw two scooters in front of Rainbow Dash.

"Y-you have scooters in your car all this time?!" Scootaloo asked. Dash chuckled upon hearing the hint of excitement on the little girl's tone.