Different Sense: 19

The fifteen of them stood looking around the large space before settling down. It seemed like they had finally found a suitable place to stay for the night. Although despite this, Dwalin had orders to make sure no one else was calling this cave home. While Dwalin shuffled off into the distance, Gloin got specific instructions not to light a fire, and this obviously didn't bode well with Bombur.

The two smallest of the group stood awkwardly and watched the dwarves busy themselves around. Bilbo and Lothiriel snapped out of their dazes when Thorin appeared in front of them.  Feigning some sort of confidence, Bilbo smiled. Catching on, Lothiriel smiled too. Thorin on the other hand remained blank faced.

He looked them over though, seeing that they were in one piece and fine he turned and walked off again.

Rolling their eyes at each other they moved slowly forwards. Both were mentally preparing for the long night ahead of them.

The evening didn't progress very well. Because of a lack of a fire, the cavernous space was terribly cold. Lothiriel, only being dressed still in her white shirt, waistcoat and cloak, was beyond freezing. Being huddled up in her bed roll, wasn't exactly adding any heat. Obviously her tossing and turning was annoying someone because something soon got thrown over her.

Her fingers slowly curled around soft fur. Opening her eyes she looked over her shoulder, she briefly watched as Thorin huddled back down with his back facing her.

 ----

Being awoken to the sensation of falling and sliding, Lothiriel flailed her arms around and flinched as someone clutched onto her hand. Finally opening her eyes she yelped as she fell, the grip on her hand had released and she collapsed to the bottom of a cage.

Rolling onto her back, she quickly scampered as far back as possible as the dwarves and the hobbit soon fell down too. As much as she thought her plan would work, the cage wasn't that spacious.

The group let out painful groans as sounds of rushed footsteps were heading their way. They were in the heart of the Misty Mountain, there was only one place which this could be.

Lothiriel spun and came face to face with a squinting, nasty hideous for of a goblin. She naturally stepped back and ended up having Bofur's hands on her shoulders. Chaos ensued then and Lothiriel unfortunately found herself curled up on the floor with many pairs of boots treading on her.

Peeking through her hands she watched as the goblins prodded, grabbed and shoved the dwarves. Their weapons were removed as they were being shoved single file down a rickety looking bridge.

Lothiriel laid for several more moments before slowly sitting herself up. She watched as they were marched off. Bifur briefly glanced over his shoulder and caught her gaze. He looked both shocked and amazed that she had managed to not get caught. Lothiriel's eyes saddened as they disappeared around a corner, being at a loss she leant her arms on her knees. She had no idea whatsoever of what to do or where to go. She may know her ways around the many forests of Middle-Earth, but Goblin Town did not fall into this category. It was far from her exploratory knowledge as virtually possible.

“What are we going to do, Lothiriel?”

She jolted and shot up, spinning around she ran forward and threw her arms around the figure. “Oh Bilbo!” The hobbit looked around bemused but let out an awkward sound as Lothiriel's grip on him tightened before she let him go. “I feared I was alone.”

“Well,” he looked at her. “You can consider yourself still alone if you want. It wouldn't offend me, because I don't know how much help I could actually be. I really don't know what's happening.”

“This is Goblin Town, Bilbo. If it makes you feel any better,” Lothiriel leant forwards. “I don't know what's happening either.”

Bilbo opened and shut his mouth before pouting lightly. “That doesn't make me feel any better.”

“I am sorry,” Lothiriel smiled lightly. “Come on, we need to find them-” her sentence got cut off as she ducked out of the way of a rogue Goblin. He appeared from seemingly nowhere, but while Lothiriel ducked out of the way with ease, Bilbo on the other hand didn't.

Bilbo in his defence though, did unsheathe Sting and tried thrusting it forward. As much as he tried to fight the impact, he still got thrown over the edge with the goblin. Lothiriel stared in disbelief and shock, running forward she looked over the edge.

“Bilbo?! Bilbo!” She exclaimed quietly, or as quietly as she could. There was no answer which caused her to shake her head sadly. She began to panic then. She was on her own now, Bilbo had disappeared, the dwarves were hostages, and she had no clue what to do.

Did she go in search of Bilbo, or did she go look for the dwarves?

The latter of the questions just led to; what did she do, if she found them?

Despite everything she patted herself down before walking quietly forwards. She was going in search of the dwarves. Creeping down the bridge she kept looking around all the time. Quietly unsheathing her sword she continued on her way.

More than once she had fallen through a loose board. She'd silently curse to herself before picking herself up. Despite how much she was dreading this avenue of searching, it wasn't exactly hard to find them.

All of them were clustered together in front of the most hideous goblin she was ever likely to see. The Goblin King was a beady eyed creature, large and beady eyed. Both things didn't sit well with Lothiriel. She frowned when he had called for Ori to be tortured first, but this just led to Thorin giving away who he really was.

“Oh.” The Goblin King said shortly. He bowed in mock respect and looked up. “Thorin Oakenshield, the last King under the Mountain, but wait!” He exclaimed. “You have no mountain, and you're not a King, so...that makes you nobody, really.” At his words, the Goblin King gave a gruesome grin down at Thorin,