Chp. 12 - Clearing the air

Start from the beginning

*********************************************************

Stripping off at the back porch and shifting mid air, I run and run to my hearts content, always being wary about the hunters that now have it out for me and my pack. Tree after tree I was getting further and further away from the town and closer to the state border.

The scent of the ocean and mint wafted through my senses, looking behind me I see the black wolf that is Cooper, coming up behind me. It was dark but with my wolf vision I could see him,

"Where you been all day?" he asked through the mind link, I didn't want to answer him, even though he probably knew, Taylor's scent was all over me, I was the type of person where predictablility came with the territory. He knew I would go and talk to Taylor, I'm not sure if he was the only one but Cooper seemed like the only person who understood my intentions. 

"You know where" I bit back, his mind was filled with angered thoughts towards Taylor, what we might have been doing, what he might have said, but it was all wrong. 

"Did you get anything out of him?" I wanted to growl at him, he was getting on my nerves with these twenty questions, I was wanted to relax in the light of the waxing moon couldn't I even get that much. 

"I didn't go to intergate him, Cooper. Look when I peice everything he said to me together I come up with a reasonable explanation then I'll tell you what went down. Can I please just run alone?" I know I was being harsh on him, and I didn't like being mean, especially to him, but I needed some air away from the wolf world. 

He seemed hurt but he agreed and with a parting nuzzle that told me he cared about him, he turned and left.

I decided to double back and found my way to the clearing but I wasn't alone in the thought, just as I arrived, Kyle stepped out of the bushes. His eyes widened in shock when he saw me, I don't think he's ever seen me in wolf form before, so I wasn't sure if he would recognise the white coat and silver eyes as being me.

He was in track pants and not much else, it must be pretty late, the moon was high in the sky, you could see his tattoos and his muscular body, his hair was still nicely done so he hasn't been asleep yet. 

"Who are you?" he spoke with fascination. Not wanting to give up my secret yet I walk slowly towards him, he's unsure if he should stay put but he does, which is the wrong move because now I want to play. With one swipe of my claws his pants are shredded, he looks at me in disbelief, then a smirk appears on his face, 

"You know Lily, if you wanted my pants off, you could have just said so" I pounce on him, and when I have him pinned, I shed my fur and replace it with skin. 

"We're even now" I say seeing the twinkle in his eyes as they scan my naked body, I'm sitting astride him and my werewolf strength has his arms pinned down and I could feel his dick growing larger. "You wanna have some fun?" I'm not sure where all this is coming from, but since Kyle wasn't exactly full werewolf, he fit the criteria of getting away from the wolf world for a while and I just wants to clear my mind even if it is only for an hour or two, hoping he could last that long. 

With the nod of approval, I crush my lips to his, relinquishing my power over him, I give him full control of the situation. Flipping me over, he holds his weight off me while our lips never disconnect, until he moves along my jaw and down to my neck. Heat rising inside of me, I rub my legs against his and slid my hands down to his sexy ass. 

"Not yet" he whispers into my ear, sending goosebumps to the surface of my skin, his left hand trails long my body while his lips, move down from my neck to my collarbone and land on breast. While his tongue circled my nipple until it grew hard for him, his left hand moved along my inner thigh to my soft pink mound and gently started to massage his palm against it. Arching my back at his sensation a moan escape my lips and I could feel Kyle smiling. 

His lips returned to mine with a hungry passion, playfully biting his lip, I move my hands to his neck and bring him closer to me. 

"Kyle" I whisper his name and he looks at me, he knows I want it, that I want him, all of him and with a lop sided smile he was famous for, he gave in.

_______________________________________________

What do you guys think? Let me know!

What do you think about Taylor? And what about Lily and Kyle?

Share what you think will happen to them in the future....

Comment and Vote

Please and Thank you

Hugs and Kisses xoxo