Chapter 10. 'Drinks'

Chapter 10.
'Drinks'

[Dipper]

"You actually have friends?" Was my teasing reaction when Bill invited me to be his partner to a Christmas party he was going to.
He replied with an eye roll. "Yes. Well, no. I was a pretty young teacher and had a good relationship with my students, and one of them invited me to his party. There'll be drinks." Bill sent me a wink.
"I'm pretty sure we'll be the only ones legally drinking. Unless you have other hip teacher friends."
He grunted with an amused smile on his face, not answering me verbally. We were on the top bed of the bunk bed, him resting against the wall and me in his lap. Thank god this was an old house and it had high ceilings.
After a few moments of silence, he leaned in to kiss me, but I was feeling a bit hard-to-get and so I pulled away. "And what if I won't go?"
Fuck, his suggestive smirk was making me melt. "Well no one would be at home at that time, so I'm sure we'd find some other activities."
Don't give in don't give in don't give in. "Like baking?"
"I'd love to raise your dough."
"That doesn't make sense."
"Do I need to show demonstrate it then?" I didn't realise his hand moved from my back down to my ass, giving it a squeeze. Fuck.
"Then hiw about we watch a movie?" I tried to keep a straight face, and from the way I felt him put his hand away it was pretty good.
Until it was on my crotch (and mind you, we were both in our boxers since the apartment was too hot), pressing and rubbing something I rather wouldn't mention. "Is that an invitation to Netflix and chill?"
I couldn't help but bite my lip, finally giving in. "Fine, I'll go with you to the party."
What I didn't think about was that it was after all hosted by a teen, so it wasn't exactly U-rated either.
Even Bill's raising dough and Netflix and chill wouldn't have been as.. lewd, as this Christmas party.

//this is just a pre-christmas special part chapter bc im at my homeroom's new year (we do t rly celebrate christmas where i live) party rn and was kinda in the mood to write something a bit suggestive but also christmasy
ill probably start on the christmas chapter when i get home, and ill try to make it 1000+ words or possibly 2000+, yall can comment some prompts or little scenarios youd like to see in the christmas chapter (yall have until the 23rd).
anyway, to end this AN id just like to say that it rly lights my heart when i see someone commented. i dont care what u comment, be it a xD face or a comment complimenting this story or my writing. it just makes me so so so happy so please comment whenever you want to, dont be afraid
happy half update everyone!