Chapter 9. Hazelnut latte

AN: beware spelling mistakes bc 1 am here
edit: 12th of december bc I forgot to mention a hazelnut latte in this chapter

Chapter 9.
Hazelnut latte

[Bill]

Oh my god, that was magical. Until our lips were parted and Dipper let out a blood curling scream.
"A fucking cockroach was just on my hand! What the fuck Bill!" I ignored the rest of his speech on hygiene, all I could think about was how my stomach felt like exploding the moment I leaned in and he did the same. I just know that the rest was a mix of curses, whats, and Bills.
"I will call an insect exterminator right this moment if you don't start paying attention to me." For some reason, that was the weak spot that made me stop looking at the wall behind him and drew my attention to his face. Particulary his lips, just because I feel like I hear people better when I look at their mouths.
"I'm here Margaret."
"Ohmygod." He said in one breath, making it sound like one word, a sigh accompanying right after with a hand over his face in (what I'm assuming was) embarrassment over my behaviour. "A cockroach just ruined the moment and you're still making prostitute jokes."
"I guess that cockroach cock blocked us." He looked mad but a smile still creeped over his face. Soon enough he was giggling. A moment later he was laughing, and it was so infectious it made me laugh.
I stopped pretending to be a seal in the harsh winters of the Antarctic before Dipper could, and while he was wiping laugh-tears away from both eyes with just one hand, I realised my left hand was over his right one. We were holding hands.
Me being quiet and looking down on the table sooner or later caught Dipper's attention, gazing at where I was; our hands. Then for some reason everything in my head just rang because Dipper took my hand into his and when I looked at him he was smiling and blushing and I could just sit here and look at him forever and I could barely think and I wasn't breathing for a good 5 seconds now and I swear the right thing to do right now would be to kiss him but it felt so right to just sit there holding hands and I was getting a bit dizzy now because I haven't took a breath in 10 seconds now.
I opened my mouth to take a breath, which I guess he took the wrong way so I coughed right into his mouth. Oh my god. Please cut my tongue out now.
"OhgodIamsosorryIwasn'tbreathingforafewsecondsbecauseyouarejustsobeautifulandIwasgoingtotakeabreathbutendedupcoughingandy--" My one breath apology was (rudely) interrupted by another perfect moment which humans call kissing, me and the acorn boy the only witnesses.
I wish I could take him home. Not this-cockblocking-cockroaches-filled-apartment home, but home. A comfortable somewhere with no coat and shoe and tea piles. Somewhere where there's just us and we can share moments like these not fearing someone is going to come in. Because now a tiny part of my brain was telling me to pull away because the door was being opened, and as much I didn't want to I had to.
Wendy was nice to Dipper. And Dipper a bit too nice to Wendy. They talked about the new 'amazing'  hazelnut latte at Dipper's cafe. I just stayed in the kitchen, listening to their conversations and drinking the chamomile tea.

//i havent updated in like 2 months what the fuck im sorry
anyway damn twisty twist
this was getting too fluffy and boring so let me manipulate this bi(ll)curious child, ginger man with boobs and hotheaded jealous boyfriend (not officially) for a while
expect a christmas not-relevant-to-the-actual-story update on christmas
or new year idk