✧ special one.

this is a request but it's too long and u know im lazy so if u wanna read it there's a pic up there ^^^

(lets pretend they go to school on christmas for the sake of the story okok) (also i made some changes bc im a badass)

enjoy :-)

(not edited)

╰☆╮

Calum didn't pay that much attention to Luke before. (Or to anyone, really.) Sure, he knew the blonde boy was in most of his classes, but he never paid enough attention to notice how beautiful he actually was. Not until a week ago, anyways.

It was a Monday and Calum had been walking down the corridor when he bumped into Luke. (A/N: so cliché i know.) Luke's notebooks and sheet-works flew around, making the blonde boy blush deeply in embarrassment. He bent down quickly to pick them up, not giving one single glance to Calum. Calum, being the lovely boy he is of course, helped Luke pick his things up.

Calum tried to think of the blonde's name the whole time they were on the ground. He had heard it a few times in class but he never paid much attention to it – too busy using his phone under his desk to mind. Luckily, he caught the name written on the cover of one of his notebooks. Luke, he thought. It was a nice name; it fitted the small boy pretty well with his sunshine hair, tall figure and milky skin.

"Hey, you're Luke, right?" The tan boy looked up to Luke's face and instantly regretted it. Because that's when he took notice of his blue eyes. Like, really, took notice.

Calum had never actually paid attention to Luke's eyes. Okay, he had never actually paid attention to Luke, at all; just when it came to group projects and assignments. He knew Luke was quite a brainy and that he liked old punk rock bands (hence the t-shirts), but that was pretty much it. He instantly felt bad for ignoring someone as pretty as Luke.

Calum instantly got pulled in like a magnet to the blue of Luke's eyes. He got carried away by the azure skies of his eyes and the endless sapphire seas of wild blueberry that made his heart drop low to his stomach. Without mentioning his perfect pointy nose, cheekbones, his thin rosy lips and those beautifully defined collarbones sticking out of that Sex Pistols t-shirt, begging to be decorated with bruises.

Luke's soft voice snapped him out of his trance and he quickly stood up, offering his free hand to the blue-eyed beauty. As soon as he touched his hand, he wondered how he'd gone this long without doing it.

Luke pulled away quickly and took the books out of Calum's grasp. "Yeah, uh, t-thank you," Luke squeaked out and turned around to walk away, leaving a breathless Calum behind.

That's pretty much how Luke got Calum wrapped around his finger. Now ever since that day, Calum couldn't keep his eyes off of him; everything about Luke was just so, so. And some times, just some times, he would find Luke staring back, too.

Some days, instead of staring at the blonde like a total creep, he would try to make conversation with him. But his plan, sadly, never succeeded. His friends told him how Luke wasn't really a sociable person. Calum had noticed he was shy, of course, but he thought maybe it was because he and Calum had never talked before. This just intrigued Calum more; Luke was a book of poetry and Calum was a starving artist dying to read him. So that's why he asked for advice to one of his best friends, Anne. She was a sucker for romantic movies, and even though she had never been in a serious relationship, she was kind of a pro at all of this.