✧ breakfast and i love you's.

"what if they woke up whispering cute things in eachother's ears and wore cute matching sweaters and calum the good housewife he is makes a cute lil breakfast for them"

i made some changes since luke is such a bottom smh son

(not edited)

╰☆╮

"Wake up, wake up, love." Luke whispered in Calum's ear, planting a little kiss on the skin just below his earlobe. His hand went under the covers to rest on Calum's chest, as the other played with the few strands of hair that curled at the sides of his head. He smiled when Calum began to stir up.

"Mm, Luke, let me sleep." He didn't know how he did it, but Calum managed to shift Luke on top of him in a swift of a moment. He brought him down and wrapped his arms securely around his waist.

Luke pouted against Calum's chest. "But it's Christmas, Cal. Please." He whined and began jumping on top of Calum, so he was practically humping him. He just wanted to go down and eat some breakfast and watch Christmas movies while drinking hot chocolate. This was their first Christmas as boyfriend's, anyways, and he wanted to enjoy it as much as he could.

Calum groaned and Luke was sure he was gonna give in, until Calum's thumbs pressed against his hipbones, stopping his movements. "We'll have sex later, Luke."

Luke scoffed and flicked Calum's forehead, earning an 'ouch' from the tan boy. "You're an idiot."

"Just kidding." Calum peeked one of his eyes open before opening both of them fully and giving Luke one of his smiles; the one that makes his eyes crinkle at the corners – Calum's favorite. "Merry Christmas, dear."

Luke smiled and closed the gap between them. It was a soft, tender kiss and Calum's fingers dug into his skin and he loved every minute of it – even with morning breath. That was the thing about Calum. You love everything – the good and the bad.

They pull apart and Luke rests his chin on Calum's chest, smiling. Calum brings a hair up to Luke's hair, pulling a few strands of golden hair out of his face. "God. You are beautiful in the mornings."

Luke blushed deeply and Calum laughed before kissing both of Luke's cheeks, making his cheeks paint even redder.

"I'm gonna go make some breakfast." He kissed Calum's jaw quickly and hop off the bed. He grabbed his sweatpants from the floor and his favorite Christmas sweater he bought last week from one of his drawers. "Don't forget to wear your matching sweater!"

He blew a kiss to Calum and left the room. As he was jogging down the stairs, Calum's voice reached his ears. "Do I really have to?" He giggled and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Yes! Or no Christmas sex for you, mister!"

He shook his head as he heard Calum shout 'not the sex!' and made his way to the kitchen. He grabbed a bowl and all the ingredients he needed and started preparing the pancakes mix, making sure to add extra batter to make them fluffy like he knew Calum liked them.

While he waited for the pancakes to cook in the oven, he grabbed a pack of strawberries from the fridge and the bottle of cream. After minutes of waiting, he put on the cooking gauntlets and took them out of the oven. He took the gauntlets off and grabbed a plate from one of the cabinets and carefully placed the pancakes in a pile. He placed some strawberries at the top and some cream in the center.

Calum entered the room minutes later with some sweatpants and a red Christmas sweater that matched his own. "It smells like fucking heaven in here."

Luke blushed. He watched as Calum sat on one of the stools and cut a piece of the pancakes before eating it. He shuffled his feet and clasped his hands around his back as he waited for Calum's response.

"Luke, holy shit," Luke blushed harder at Calum's rather explicit moans. "Did I ever tell you–" Pause. "you have some magic hands?"

"You have, actually."

Calum laughed and made grabby hands at Luke. The blonde boy rolled his eyes and walked over to him, his arms automatically finding their way around Calum's neck. "What?"

"You are such a good boyfriend. I'm even considering not spanking you tonight."

Luke's eyes widened. "Calum! That's embarrassing, please don't talk about it right now." He whined and hid his face on the crook of Calum's neck. He frowned as Calum laughed against his hair.

"Sorry, baby." Calum chuckled and pinched his waist. "I love you."

Luke rolled his eyes and removed his face from Calum's neck. He kissed the corner of Calum's mouth and smiled. "I love you too, you idiot."

╰☆╮

but imagine cute lil luke making breakfast for calum in christmas im crying bc i can actually see it happening pls send help

anyways i hope you enjoyed this :~) i love you all !!!

- sophie