Chapter 23 : Girlfriend ? Girlfriend.

Grace's POV :

I woke up pretty early today. Maybe after all the drama yesterday my mind wasn't peaceful enough. When I went downstairs I saw mom with red shot eyes sipping her coffee.

"Grace can I talk to you?"
"Okay " I poured my coffee and sat down.
"I'm sorry" she sighed and tear rolled down her cheek.
"But please give me a chance Grace he's really nice ... I love him" She tried to reason with me.
"Mom are you hearing yourself right now ? He's half your age ? We aren't like celebrities mom we get judged" I said.
"I know but please"
"I don't know I'm sorry" i said.

~~~~****~~~~

If I got locked away ,
And we lost it all today,
Tell me honestly
Would you a till love me the same?
I heard my phone ringing and it was Demi,
"Hey ?" I answered
"Get your ass to school this instance! We have our formal dance organizing committee meeting now !" She literally shouted causing me to bring my phone a little away from my ear.
"Chillax ! I'll be there in 15 " I hung up and changed into some appropriate clothing and sped off.

After reaching school I sprinted to the gym making everyone look at me.
Nice now I have an audience.

"Finally your here!" Demi dragged me towards the benches where everyone was seated.
"My grandma walks fasted than you do" Sasha muttered and I growled.

"Okay settle down everyone! Let's get down to business shall we ?" Amber announced.
"Sorry I'm late !" Chase walked himself towards us and sat next to Sasha making her sequel In excitement.
"Baby ... What took you so long?" She placed her arm on his thigh and winked. Hello you guys broke up ! Such a desperate woman

"My grandma walks faster than you!" Demi mimicked and everyone laughed. Lana just growled and everything went silent.
"This was gonna be one long day" I muttered and sinked down on the benches.

"Phew that was hectic!" Demi rubbed her temples & I nodded in agreement.
"I need sleep!" I groaned almost tripping.
"Me too !" She walked towards Amber to get something.

Rubbing my eyes I collide with a hard wall!
"Stupid wall" I rubbed my head and looked up. Shit that wasn't a wall, it's Chase -
"Watch where your going !" He gave me cold shoulder and walked away.
I looked back at him but maybe I should give him his space.

"Your so clumsy!" Sasha laughed.
"Shut up and mind your fucking business without being some nosy a-hole" I spat and went out.
I heard her yell something but I closed my ears with my hand and ran off.

"Grace over here !" Demi Called me over.
"Hey guys !" Everyone ( Taylor, Trystan, Brittany and Hayley) was there including Chase.
"Let's head to beach!" Trystan suggested.
"Totally in for it!" Brittany and Hayley said in unison.
"Me too !" Taylor said and Demi nodded her head in agreement.
"What about you two?" Demi pointed to me and Chase.

"I'm in!" Chase replied.
"Who would turn down such a great idea." I replied cheery and everyone smiled.
The beach wasn't far away from the school grounds so we decided to walk all the way there.
Taylor and Demi were walking hand in hand laughing and Trystan had his arms over Brittany's and Hayley's. And there's me third wheeling!

"Its not just you !" Chase answered.
Did I just say that out loud! I mentally face palmed myself.
"Yeah sorry I didn't see you right there !" I replied sarcastically.
"Huh?" He looked confused and honestly I was too.

Finally we were there and the sunset was just beautiful. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see something this beautiful.
"Grace!! Come on over !" I saw Demi and Taylor were already in the water and the rest were on the shore snapping pictures.
"No way will I be getting in that water!" It was pretty cold outside and pretty late.
"Your no fun Grape!" Brittany scoffed.

Suddenly I was picked up by two strong arms.
"Chase ! Put me down !" I struggled to break free but this guy was too strong.
"! Ahhhhhh !!" Before I knew it my whole body hit the water. It was freezing cold.

"I hate you Mr.Chase O'Brien your so gonna pay !" I growled at him but he was too busy laughing with the rest. I was shivering to the cold breeze.
"I'll keep you warm" Chase snaked his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. Heat from his body was radiating and his touch sent tingles down my body.

"Awww you two ! Hold that pose right there I need a picture of this cute couple!" Hayley squealed and clicked a picture.
"Thanks Hay!" Chase smiled and thanked her. I can kill her !

Taylor winked at Chase and he gave a thumbs up. Trystan smiled and nodded too. Okay what's happening?
Taylor went on his knee on the water yes I know it's impossible but he did it and pulled out a small red velvet box. Oh my god ! No way !
"Demi Tisdale would you make me the happiest man alive and do the honors of being my girlfriend?" He opened the box and it had a beautiful ring.
"OH MY GOD Taylor " Demi had tears rolling down her cheeks with happiness.
"Say yes!" Me and Brittany yelled in unison.
"Yes !!" Demi hugged him and pecked him on the lip.

"Awwwww sooo cute !!" I held Chase's hand and squealed in excitement.
"I know !" Chase nodded.
"Let us give them some time alone guys!" Trystan announced and we went over to the beach and sat down on the sand.

"Still mad at me?" Chase asked.
"Nope!" I said popping the letter 'p'
"Goodie!" He smiled.
"I got this for you !" He handed me a box.
"Me ?" I asked in surprise.
"Yep go ahead and open it."
I opened it and saw a necklace, with a beautiful butterfly pendent studded with diamonds.

"Oh my god Chase ! It's so... Beautiful?!" A smiled tugged at the end of my lips and he smiled too.
"Like it ?"
"Pfft like this ? I freaking love it !" I hugged him tight and gave him a peck on the cheek.
" I'm glad you like it" he answered smiling.

"Ah finally ! You guys made up !" Trystan shouted.
"Shut up Trystan!" Chase groaned.
"Blah blah blah !" Trystan shouted.
Trystan's more like the childish person here but he's so cute and annoying at the same time. He is the decent person or more like the gentleman from Chase's friends.
The rest of day was fun. I guess everyone was pretty happy including me.

Fast updates 🙆🏻 enjoy 💯
Take care 🙌🏻 Love ya'll 💕
-Ona xoxoxo 💙