Chapter 10: I know you want the D~

Lukas woke up to frantic unintelligable screaming coming from next door- most likely Mathias- the screams then became louder until they were inside his house.

He grumpily threw himself down the stairs (not literally) and slapped the annoying arse Dane hard on the face.
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FRUCK?!" he screamed.

"I'M BLEEDING!" Mathias yelled back dramatically.
"Where?" Lukas sighed.
"MY PENI- I MEAN BUTTHOLE THING," he clutched his crotch.
"It's called a vagina dumbass and you're having frucking period, what the hell were you doing during sex ed?" he mentally facepalmed (for the millionth time in this book).

"I was blowing up the condoms and throwing them out the window," he giggled.
"Wow, I literally have no words any more,"

"So what do we do?" Mathias poked his crotch.
"The effect wears off in a day so I guess just stuff a ton of toilet paper in your boxers," he threw him a roll of cushiony paper from the toilet.

A knock came from the other side of the front door, Lukas walked over, he opened it and saw Tino and Berwald standing there with puzzled expressions.

"Ok who the hell are you?" Tino asked.
"Who do you think I am?!" Lukas yelled in reply.
"You're not Lukas, your a girl!" Tino was now utterly confused.
"Oh yeah that was some potion thing that turned us into girls but that doesn't matter, why the hell are you here?" he glared impatiently.

"Just here to say..," Tino smiled evilly.
"YOU ARE ALL COMING TO MY FRUCKING PARTY TOMORROW OR I'LL FRUCK YOU ALL HARD IN THE ARSE!" he screamed in a murderous manner.

"Ok, ok," Emil had wondered down stairs and was poking at his 'weird new lady parts'.
"Yay~ Ok well I have important business to attend to so baii!" and with that he skipped off as Berwald placed down the sack and then followed after Tino.

Lukas slapped Mathias' ass as he turned around, making him smirk.

"My little Luky has joined the dark side~" he giggled demonically.
"N-no shut up!" he blushed and glared at Mathias and Emil- who were both trying to hide their laughter.

~later that day~

Mathias was sat on his butt playing Assassins Creed with Lukas laying on him, looking at his phone.
Lukas looked up from the small illuminated screen and stared up at Mathias who had his 'intense gaming face' on. The Norwegian started poking the Dane in the face with his bare foot until Mathias jumped up suddenly and crawled on top of Lukas, making him slightly red.

"Yas Luky~" he smirked, staring down at the beetroot red face below him.
Mathias began to nibble at the flesh on his neck, leaving small and prominent love bites all over, Lukas let out a few soft purrs.

The grinning Dane rose and repositioned himself on the sofa, pulling the blushing Norwegian onto his lap.
"So what did you want?" Mathias asked.

"I have an idea," Lukas jumped from Mathias' grasp and walked away, his lips curled into a grin.

He returned a few minutes later holding a box of chocolate flavoured pocky, Lukas fell back onto the chair and took out a stick of the chocolate covered pocky.

"The pocky game?" Mathias stared at the biscuit, hungrily.
"Yes," Lukas shoved the pocky into the other's mouth and then placed his own on the other end then he nodded to signal the start of the game.
They began to bite down on the biscuit, they gradually got closer until their mouths were almost touching.
Then Lukas snatched the tiny bit of pocky that remains and swollowed it with a smug grin on his face.

~the next day~

The once again were stood infront of Tino's house, Lukas had knocked on the door and they were waiting for a reply.
"I hear moaning..." Emil was trying to look through a window.
"Nothing like mid-day sex," Mathias was also trying to look through the window.

"Can you both just get over here!" Lukas huffed whilst he, once again, knocked on the door - though this time he knocked a rather frustrated knock.
The moaning stopped.
Footsteps and faint frantic yells could be heard from inside the house.

The door flew open.
Tino stood there - his hair was ruffled and it was clear that he'd put on his clothes in a rush as a tag stuck out from the front of his shirt.
"You have your shirt on backwards," Lukas pointed out.
Tino looked down at the shirt then slammed the door in their faces. He returned after a few seconds and the tag was no longer visible.

Lukas covered Mathias' mouth before any snide comments could escape.
"Heh so you came, sorry but could you leave we were kind of in the middle of something," Tino laughed nervously.
"Yeah we heard," Emil deadpanned as he stared at the obvious bulge in Tino's pants.
"Ok well bye~" he shut the door once again and they instantly heard loud moaning emit from the dwelling.

"Let's go to the beach!" Mathias glowed with excitement.
"Fine but don't expect me to swim," Lukas huffed as they walked away from the house.

~Later~

They had arrived at the basically abandoned beach, Emil was lying on a beach towel with his hoodied over his head whilst he played on his 3DS, Lukas was sat next to him and was reading 50 shades- i mean some random novel, and Mathias was attempting to surf on a small pool float but he kept falling off and yelling 'dammit'.

"That's too small for you to surf on idiot," Lukas yelled as Mathias once again fell off the float.
Lukas looked up to see Mathias sitting next to him with a sly grin on his face.
"We haven't had sex yet Luky~" he giggled.
"Yes, and?" he continued to stare at his book.
"I know you want the D, i knowwww you want it!" he sung, playfully skipping around the now annoyed Lukas who had put down his book.

He slowly stood up and made his way to Mathias, then leaned in and hissed,
"I'd fuck you right now if he wasn't here," then walked back to the beach towel, sat back down and continued reading.

Emil poked his head out from under his hoodie,
"What the hell are you talking about?!"
"Nothing!" they both yelled in unison, throwing their hands in the air.

~That night~

"You are gonna see the D Luky~" they were stood on Mathias' doorstep.
"Yeah yeah whatever," Lukas sighed.
"I'll see you tomorrow my adorable little biscuit~" Mathias giggled, attacking the other with a hug.
Lukas blushed at the nickname,
"H-hey don't call me that!"

"Already did~"
They both wrapped their arms around each other one last time before Lukas departed for his own house and Mathias turned around to enter his own.

Wow the last chapter is done XD I was super busy playing Fallout and Assassin's creed i had no time to update this whoops XD But yas i had to include a totally cliche happy sensual anime ending cause why the hell not! I also managed not to swear as much as usual (I think) XD
I'm going to start a new fanfiction please suggest ships in the comments or perhaps an xreader?
Anyway thanks for reading this fanfiction! Once i have decided on the next fanfic I'm gonna do i will release it in a new chapter of this book.
Well bye~!