Chapter 6: 50 shades of DenNor

Emil walked into his room to see Lukas turn round in his desk chair like some kind of movie villain, he even had a cat on his lap.
"I've been expecting you..."
"Yeah well this is my room!" Emil huffed.
"Mathias,"
Two hands grabbed Emil's arms to restrain him.
"Hiiiiii Emil, sorry you kinda need to answer a few questions!" Mathias laughed.
"Ok Emil why were you standing in the courtyard doing nothing for at least half an hour?" Lukas began to pet the cat.
"Wait we don't even have a cat where did you get it from?!"
"Just answer the damn question!" Lukas glared at him.
"Fine, I was bird watching,"
"I think he's telling the truth, he was looking up at the sky!" Mathias spoke up.
"Ok I guess that's all we needed to ask, come on Mathias let's take our leave," they both left Emil in his room, still in shock from what just happened.
"Wait how did you-" he shouted, but they had already gone.

"Can we watch a movie," Mathias whined as they flopped down on to the sofa.
"Ugh fine..." Lukas replied.
"Can we watch 50 shades of grey?!" Mathias pulled a remote out of literally nowhere.
A small but intelligible blush formed on Lukas' face as a result of Mathias' suggestion.
"Uh ok then..." he mumbled.
"Yay, if you get scared i'm here!"
Mathias sang as he turned on the TV and logged onto Netflix.
"Why would I get scared?!"
"Cause you're a virgin!" Mathias laughed.
"Yeah but you're one too right?!" Lukas retorted.
"I guess..."
"Ha yeah so if you get scared i'm also here," he smirked.
"Yeah, yeah whatever," Mathias pressed the play button and the movie began.

"This is turning me on..." Mathias whispered.
"I did not need to know that idiot!" Lukas reached to pull his tie but unfortunately he wasn't wearing a tie so he bashed his head.
"What do you think of the movie Lukas~" the Danish man smirked.
"It's um interesting..." his cheeks flushed bright red.
"You're blushing Lukas," his smirk grew along with Lukas' blush.
"He he are you thinking erotic thoughts about me~" he continued.
"What, no!" Lukas' face now resembled a tomato or some kind of red fruit.
A grin suddenly appeared on his face,
"Hm, maybe you're thinking naughty thoughts about me you perverted Dane"
Mathias' face also started to resemble a tomato,
"W-what,me, a pervert!"
"You seem to be enjoying this movie a little to much~" Lukas poked inthe side.
"Um what are you watching..." a voice spoke up, making Lukas and Mathias jump a bit.
They turned around to see Emil staring at the screen with a red face, he had walked in on a kinky sex scene.
"50 shades of grey, wanna join us?" Mathias offered making Emil blush even harder.

"um uh n-no thanks," he slipped out of the room, still with a tomato like face.
"Haha his face was so red!" Mathias started giggling.
"Yeah kind of like yours was a few seconds ago..." Lukas smirked.
"If you're gonna do 'it' can you please not do It here!" Emil shouted from upstairs making the two on the sofa blush madly.
"We're not going to have sex!" Lukas yelled back.
"Yeah of course you're not, if you don't mind i'm going to bed so please shut the hell up!" he shot back, sarcastically.
Lukas felt a slight jab on his shoulder, he turned to see Mathias.
"The movie's over," he said.
"I'm gonna go to bed..." Lukas stood up followed by Mathias.
"Can I come with you?" he whispered, grinning like an idiot.
"What the hell, no!" Lukas punched him on the shoulder.
"Aww, why not I don't wanna go home in the dark, I just wanna sleep next to you!" Mathias moaned.
"Oh, I thought..."
"Oh my God ha ha you thought I wanted to have sex with you, we can of course, If you like~" he chuckled.
"Um no I think i'll pass, but I guess you could stay here..." Lukas replied, his cheeks dusted pink.
"Yay!" Mathias flung his arms around the Norwegian and pulled him in for a hug.

Theysettled under the covers, Lukas shifted away from Mathias slightly so the perverted idiot wouldn't try to make a move on him or anything.
"Can you hold me in your arms Lukas?!" Mathias said dramatically.
He fell on top of Lukas and wrapped his arms around him.
"Oh God, this is going to be a long night...." he sighed from beneath the heavy Dane.

"Get up love birds!" Emil yelled teasingly from the doorway.
They jolted up from the bed and Lukas shot a death stare at Emil who was rolling around on the floor laughing.
"Go away little brother," Lukas smirked flicking his head as he left the room whilst Mathias sluggishly followed him.

This one took me a while but yeah it's not very long cause tbh i'm lazy XD see you later~