t h r e e

And so the 3 friends went to the mall, Avary wasn't too thrilled about spending the whole day with her brother and his friend but that's what the siblings get for throwing each other under the bus.

They were dropped off by their mother and had to be picked up to make sure one sibling wouldn't skip out, but Avary split from the two friends anyways to go find something to eat.

She was waiting in line at macca's so she could order chicken nuggets and a burger but in the corner of her eye she had noticed someone terrifyingly similar.

Avarys POV

No. This can't be happening.

How could he be here?

How could he have been in the same city?

Did he find me?

My throat closed up, and my stomach felt like it was going to let out all of it's content right here and right now.

With all of the force I had in my body I sprinted out of the cafeteria, receiving dirty looks from people eating and the security shouting for me to slow down. But I couldn't. I had to find Michael and the only place I could think of him in was the game stop. I was swerving between shoppers until I reached the store.

I guess I'd made such a scene that everybody was staring at me including Michael and Luke turning their heads to see what all the ruckus was about.

"He's here. I don't know how, but I think he's found me."

Michael understood what I meant and his eyes almost bulged out of his sockets. Luke looked completely confused and out of the loop, but Michael just grabbed both of our arms and we walked at a fast pace to the nearest exit. I looked back and I could see him far behind.

"We're gonna walk home, it's the only way to get the hell out of here quickly"

"What's going on guys?" Luke asked

Michael looked at me in approval and I nodded.

"You may or may not know this, but Ava is adopted and her biological father sold her to some creep who kept her tied up. Such a fucked up guy, her dad ended up feeling bad and called the cops on the guy and they were both put to jail. The guy who she was sold to was probably released and found Ava somehow."

"Holy shit," Luke said in disbelief, "How old were you?"

"I was only 4." I replied

Luke looked sympathetic toward me, I hated that.

-

I could hear mum on the phone with our attorney screaming stuff about how it's even legal that he's in the same city as me and something about a restraining order.

Luke had already left and Michael was comforting me while I was silently sobbing into his shoulder.

"I swear to god if that bastard tries to do anything I'll beat his fucking ass"

It made me feel better, Michael always defended me when people were mean to me.

I hear our mum come upstairs.
"Okay, our lawyer said that if that man comes anywhere near you or this household again, we can put in place for a restraining order"

I was in disbelief, I kept asking myself what I did to deserve this. Why did it have to be me that had to be sold to a creep. Why do I have to have all these mental illness'. Why me.

"I'm gonna take a bath, I just need to think."
I took some clothes and a towel from my wardrobe and went into the washroom.

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. Every scar I had, mentally and physically was from the man that abused me. 12 years later the scars have only deepened themselves.

I crank the handles of the bathtub and start some hot water going. Slowly, I remove all my clothes and lazily put my hair up. I slowly dip my feet and the then my whole body and just lay there in silence.

I laid there and just let my thoughts consume my mind.

-
A/N
FINALLY IM BACK WITH MORE UPDATES!!!!
There will hopefully be lots coming soon because schools close to being done. :) I also have many ideas for this book!