t w o

Avarypov~

I woke up to a vibrating in my pocket.

Where am I?

I look where I am and I'm on a couch, Ashton's couch.

"Ashton wake up! We fell asleep, I need you to drive me home." I shook his body on the ground.

"Oh shit, okay lets go." He said while rubbing his eyes to clear his vision.

I look down at my phone to see who it was: Michael, damn it.

Michael: you better get your ass home now

I ignored it rolling my eyes while I grabbed my sweater and started walking towards Ashton's car.

I rubbed my face thinking of the things my parents would do If Michael had told them I stayed at Ashtons house until 2 in the morning.

We reach the house and I run to the door

"Thanks Ashton! Text me!" I shout since he's distanced from me.

I walk in and tip toe towards my room praying that no one hears me. I open my room and a tall dark figure scares me, revealing to me that it's my nosy brother.

"Michael what the hell! You scared me!"

"Why where you hanging out with him so late? If you-"

"NO!! We were watching movies and we both fell asleep! It's not a big deal Mikey, just leave it alone!" I whisper-yell at him.

"I'm going to tell mum." He snorted

"God, you're such a snake!"

I stomp towards the bathroom and grab the handle but when I twist it, it's locked.

"Who the hell's in the washroom?!" I shout.

The door unlocks and when it opens a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes reveals himself.

"Um, sorry.." He said, wide-eyed ...Luke?

"- I didn't know Michael had someone over." I look back and give Michael a dirty look. Luke gets out of the way and I go into the washroom.

I wash my face and get rid of the makeup on my face.

I walk out and to Michaels room to talk to him once again but when I look inside, Michaels dead asleep while Luke is on his phone and looks up at me.

"Oh sorry, I just thought Mikey was still awake" I say and was just about to walk out.

"It's okay. He was really tired after the party and waiting for you to come home..."

Party? That shit snuck out!

"Well, sorry to bother you." I said feeling a smirk tug at the corner of my lips as I walk away.

-

I woke up startled as I hear my mum making noises with the clattering of pans. I finally got a night of sleep, that happens once in a blue moon.

I walk towards the washroom to wash my face and as I get to it Michael comes out and smirks at me as he walks past me. Huh?

I turn on the tap, grab my face wash and rub it into my face as it foams and dry off.

"Breakfast is ready!" My mom yells to the house.

I race downstairs as my stomach growls and greet my mother with a kiss on the cheek

"Thanks mum! You're the best" I say as I eye the pancakes and eggs laid out on the plate.

Michael and Luke come downstairs.

"So how was your guys' friday?" Mum asks

I looked towards Michael who was looking right back at me.

"I know Ava had fun yesterday." He said while smirking. What an asshole.

My face is hot with embarrasment and anger.

"Oh really, what'd you and Ashton do?"

"Nothing to worry about Mum! Man these pancakes are good! Do you want more Luke?" I try to change the subject.

"Don't bring my friend into this Avary, Mum she stayed at Ashton's house until 2 am."

"Avery Charlotte Clifford!"

"No mum! I didn't mean to! We were watching movies and we fell asleep. But I wasn't the one who snuck out to a party!" I retaliated.

"Michael Gordon Clifford!" My mother yelled, "That's it, you guys are gonna spend the day together for your punishment. I don't care what you do, just stick together!"

"Can I atleast bring Luke along with me?" Michael asked.

"Sure."

-

hehehehe sorreh to anyone who actually reads this that has waited, school is a bitchboy and I barely have time to make stories. BUT I did make another one called Midway and I'm prolly gonna post more chapters on that story just cus I don't really know how to develop this story perfectly yet so check it out D::: but until the next chapter, sionara brochachos.