Fast Forward.

-Normani's POV-

Its been three months. THREE MONTHS since we arrived in LA and started recording our album in the studio. We released our first single "Miss Movin' On" and the response was incredible! The only thing is that a couple of us are getting a little homesick.

"I want to go home." Lauren mumbled in the car on the way home from the studio last week.

"What?" Ally asked.

"I want to go home." Lauren repeated.

"Why?"

"I miss my family and not having to work 24/7!" Lauren practically shouted, as if it was obvious.

"You yourself said that in order to follow your dreams part of it is working hard!" Camila said in the same tone.

"First of all, calm down guys." I said,

"Second of all, we released a single and the reaction was crazy! I know we will be huge. I also know we all miss home a little, but in the end it will all be worth it."

"PREACH" Dinah said.

Damn i love that girl.

"I agree." Ally smiled.

"I know guys, I know. You just can't let me be a little homesick??" Lauren said aggrevated.

By that point, we were home and Lauren, closest to the door, hopped out first and went right up to the house.

"She doesn't understand that it's not just about her. It's about ALL of us." Camila said.

Well, I wasn't gonna let Lauren be a grouch for the next couple months, so i decided to cheer her up.