TWITCAMMMM (Dinah's POV)

-HAD TO POST A NEW CHAPTER FOR CAMZ'S BIRTHDAY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS! ILY <3-

After we got to our new place, which btw is fab, we all went to our indiviual rooms, which we barely fought for. I peeked into them all, and all were pretty sweet. I got the room right in the middle, with Mila's room on my left and Mani's room on my right. My room had a big queen bed and a small walk in closet as well as a make up table&TV! We had three bathrooms, which is good because we are 5 GURLS who need to do all that gurly stuff ya know. I was in my room unpacking and Ally skipped in, "Hey Dinah!" She smiled, "Lauren and Camila were talking about doing a twitcam in like 20 minutes, is that cool with you?" A TWITCAM? HELL YES. "Yes okay i just gotta finish unpacking." I replied. "Okay, see you in the living room in about 20 minutes?" "Yes, See ya dere."

Ally left and i hear her go next door to Normani's room, where she was unpacking, probs. I put all my clothes in my closet, as well as shoes, cuz i got a lot of dat stuff. I changed out of my airplane clothes into sweats, as all the girls had already done. I went downstairs and saw Ally and Normani sitting on the couch with Ally's laptop in front of them on the black coffeee table.  They were both on their phones, "Gurlz iz u ready for da twitcam?" Ally looked up, "Yeah wheres Camila and Lauren?" Ally giggled. "WE HAVE ARRIVED" Lauren said sassily as she held Camila's hand and practically pulled her down the stairs. We all laughed. Ally signed into the band account and tweeted we were going to do a twitcam. Camila plopped down on the couch as did Lauren and they started talking with Normani about what she was texting Arin, her boyfriend (for those of you who don't know, this is true). Ally went to twitcam and went live. All the girls silenced, wouldn't want dem harmonizahhss to hear us talking about Arin, awks hahaha. "hi harmonizers!!!!" Ally smiled and giggled, she's just so cute. The chat ERUPTED. After a couple minutes of answering questions, Lauren said, "Why don't we let them send us dares?" With that, we had TONS of dares to do...This should be interesting. I thought. Someone dared Camila to call the front desk and ask for Harry Styles, which she did with enthusiasm. The person at the desk took her ipod, played "What Makes You Beautiful" , and held it up to the phone, wasn't expected THAT! lollllll Then, people asked us what kind of stuff we were planning on doing in LA and we didn't really know much at all, since we just got here, but Ally told them just working on our album. After a couple more minutes of insanity we ended the twitcam when Lauren's dad came in and told us it was time to 'hit the sack'. Each of our parent's came to help us move in, but none of them were staying. It will be hard to say good bye. With that, i went back to my room, as did my four other sisters.