I called all the kids together so I could take a photo of them all. Carter holding Madison, Elliot holding Brooklyn, Jayden holding Zara with Charlie, Noah, Luke and Maya in front of them. I quickly snapped a picture of them all and sent it to the boys as I posted on Instagram:

@lukehemmings: This is what my present is. Having my brothers and their families with mine. I couldn't ask for a better Christmas to come. Have a good Christmas everyone!xoxo

As we all went to bed, I thought about how different my life would be if I didn't have Jayden or if I didn't meet the boys.
-
"Luke!" Someone shouted waking me from my sleep, I couldn't see anyone.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"I am the ghost of Christmas past." A man looking like Michael spoke in a tutu.

"Michael, go to sleep." I laughed shaking my head resting my head again. The Michael look-a-like came to me and put his hand on my head. It took my thoughts to when I was younger. I was happy.

"Luke open your present!" My mum smiled.

"Okay!" My young self said quickly opening my first ever guitar. I was so happy, it was what made me what I am today.

"That was my favourite Christmas gift to this day.." I sighed to the ghost. He smiled taking my thoughts again to another time period, which was when Danni broke up with me.

"I don't want to remember this.." I mumbled covering my eyes as he took my hands down.

"Danni please don't do this, it's Christmas Eve. This could turn out okay!" I plead.

She sighed. "No Luke. You got me pregnant! I can't forgive you. I'm gonna have this baby and you won't have anything to do with it as your always going to be touring with your band."

"Please Danni.." I mumbled, starting to cry.

"Stop crying Luke, your six-teen." She rolled her eyes walking away.

I sighed, "Why do you want me to see these things?"

"It was your past.. Now your going to see your present." Now a Ashton look-a-like said with a fairy outfit on.

He took me to my mum and dads house as my mum was upset. "What's wrong with her?" I asked.

"I just don't understand why he don't like Christmas? He wanted us round but he hates this holiday.. Do you think he wants us all there so he forgets about that girl." My mum sighed as she looked at my dad.

"I thought it didn't bother him now?"

"It still does, you can tell. I just wish it didn't. It ruins his Christmas every year, you can tell he tries to be happy for Jayden and all the family but he isn't.."

"Why do they think I'm not happy?" I sighed to the Ashton look-a-like.

"Because you aren't Luke.. Christmas was your favourite holiday until Danni."

"I don't love Danni anymore."

"Still upset from it."

"Whatever let me sleep."

Before I could sleep again the look-a-like pulled me until I was with now a Calum look-a-like. "Calum please, just let me sleep.."

"I'm your ghost of Christmas future." He spoke showing me my future.

I saw a girl with a man and a child who looks the same age of Jayden. "Please can we just go see my dad quickly please, Will? My siblings are going to want me to go." The girl sighed picking up her child while the little boy played with her earring.

"Jayden-"

"Wait that's Jayden?" I looked at my daughter who looked to be in her mid twenties holding the post adorable child.

"Your dad hates Christmas. He just gives Jonathan socks every year. He don't even bother talking to me and your brother isn't even going, he is staying with his girlfriends family. Why can't we see my parents?" The annoying man spoke.

"Yeah! Nanny Kelly and papa Jonathan!" The little boy smiled.

"But you know how close I am with my dad he means the world to me.." Jayden frowned which made me want to cry.

This little shit rolled his eyes and took their baby from her arms. "Fine, we will go see my parents and you spend as much time with your boring dad cause no one else will."

Jayden sighed before picking up her bag. "I'm coming with you guys."

I started to cry, I couldn't believe that I let my past with Christmas ruin my children's relationships with me. I couldn't carry on hating Christmas. I know it will ruin my children's time with me, I've got to forget and carry on strong. I quickly run up to Calum and hug him and thank him. But then I woke up and saw I was hugging my pillow? What? I quickly got out of bed and saw Jayden sleeping on the floor of the twins room with her favourite blanket over her. I smiled, and picked up my three children and took them to my room and that when I felt finally over my Christmas past.

----

This took me a week omg!
Merry Christmas everyone!
Christmas part will be up tomorrow as I've been doing things today.
Hope everyone is happy with what they got, comment what you got!
Love you all!
Vote, comment and share!