"We can locate Snart." Dr. Wells finished.

"How long will it take?" Barry asked.

"Uh, first I have to hack into the city's network, so I don't know, 30 minutes maybe?" Cisco calculated.

"I can do it in less then one." Felicity said sitting at Angela's desk, "When it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive." She said all cool and tried to crack her fingers making Angela scoff and roll her eyes playfully, "Ow! That was not as bad ass as I pictured." Angela huffed.

"Language Felicity."

"All right I'm in." Felicity said ignoring Angela.

"Are you kidding?" Caitlin asked shocked.

"Nope I've seen her kid around, it's nothing like this." Angela laughed.

"Alright, I'm sending the updates." Cisco said smiling uncontrollably, "We're connected."

"Network is triangulating the location." Felicity said.

"We got him." Caitlin said, "He's heading West on Nelson towards the train station."

"If he's leaving it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten what he came for." Dr. Wells evaluated.

Barry zoomed past Angela changing into his suit.

"When we put our minds to it, dude nothing can stop us." Cisco said with the brightest smile on his face.

Barry emotionlessly touched his ear piece turning it off.

"Oh, you turned your ear piece off." Cisco said confused, "How are we going to talk to each other?"

"Barry?" Angela asked confused.

"I don't feel like talking right now." He said before rushing out of the Lab.

Dr. Wells sighed and wheeled off to who knows where.

After a while of silence Felicity spoke.

"You should go after Barry."

"You heard him Felicity." Cisco said sadly.

"He wants to do this alone." Caitlin finished.

"Of course he said that he's hurt." Angela added stumbling over her sweat pants.

"Your his team and his friends." Felicity said standing up, "If I had a nickel for every time the Arrow told me to back off, I'd be as rich as Oliver Queen. Who I mention because he's the richest person I know, or used to be." Felicity said saving herself.

"The point is," Angela continued bring the conversation away from the topic of her brothers financial status, "you have your partners back, no matter what.

"I have something that might help." Cisco said with a smile.

"And I think scissors are calling out to my sweat pants." Angela said as she tripped over them once again.

--

Angela was running, with her newly cut sweat pants that now went to her knees but they weren't a clean straight cut, beside Cisco with his weapon of choice. Felicity and Caitlin followed behind holding the second piece.