After a while of constant tripping over her baggy sweatpants, Angela finally made it over to the treadmill room where Barry was.

"Barry?" She called out.

After a second she took a deep breath.

"Bartholomew Allen, don't make me say your middle name." She said in the most stern voice she could do.

"What?" Barry asked breathlessly as he slowed down to a halt, "What are you doing? You should get back to Joe's, get some sleep."

"Barry, I can't sleep knowing that you're hurt because of this, I care about you way too much for that." She realized what she had just said and quickly saved herself, "You're my best friend Barry, besides you need the sleep way more then I do."

Barry sighed and sat on the edge of the treadmill.

"I can't." He said in defeat, "Every time I close my eyes I see that man's face." He looked up to Angela's ice blue eyes, "I watched him die. I have to go faster."

Barry stood and got ready to run once again.

"Barry it's not your fault." Angela protested, "And it's not Cisco's either. Bar, I know your upset and in a way I agree with you but you have to look at this from his point of view."

"No I get it." He said tears welling in his eyes, "He didn't trust me."

"Bar, I'm willing to bet when you met them- Felicity, Oliver, and Dig- they were this well-oiled archery machine, but I know it didn't start out that way. And unlike us, they weren't tossed together overnight. They came together one at a time." Angela explained as her heart was shattering seeing Barry hurt like this, "Believe me, it took much more then Oliver just being my brother to get me to trust him again after her told me the truth."

Barry sighed and looked away from Angela making her heart sink as she turned around and walked towards the door.

"I seen what this life can do to people up close Barry." She said tiring around at the door seeing Barry watching her.

"It's a lonely path. Please don't make it lonelier than it has to be."She pleaded before walked away feeling Barry's gaze lingering on her before she was out of sight.

--

"I've figured out a way to track Captain Cold." Cisco said walking into the Cortex catching Angela's attention and making her turn towards him.

"You've gotta stop naming these guys." Caitlin said.

"Barry listen to him." Dr. Wells said sternly, Angela gave him a light shove making him turn around.

"How." Barry demanded.

"The cold gun is pocketed by an engine control unit, a microcomputer that regulates air-to-fuel ratios so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and-"

"Explode." Felicity finished interrupting Cisco.

"Right. This E.C.U. was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet. If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update, we'll get a ping back, and then-"