Hadesephone Oneshot: #1

Persephone let out broken sobs as Hades pressed her to his chest in a gentle yet comforting manner, no they weren't a couple, Hades wished that one day they could be. Moving on, t was Persephone's first break-up, first romance, first 'it's over'.. First time she'd been cheated on.. And he'd make sure that it'd be the last time it ever happened to her.

She'd been dating Apollo, who wasn't known as a player, more as a heart-breaker, and well Persephone and Athena were his latest victims, he'd cheated on them both.. with each other.

"H-Hades..?" Persephone sniffled slightly, looking away.

"Huh?" He hummed in response.

"Am I that... that.. t-terrible, that he had to.. be with Athena, too..? Am I not good enough for anyone.....?" She spoke softly and weak, sobbing softly.

"Shut up."
"..What..?"

"Shut up, you're better than every one of those girls in school, you're beautiful and kind, they're made of implants, he's just a selfish jerk, who doesn't deserve anyone as perfect and wonderful as you.." He lifted her chin to look at him, "Don't ever degrade yourself, ever again."

She smiled and snuggled into her best friend's chest, closing her eyes as she drifted of to sleep. Hades combed through her long and beautiful blonde hair, her cheeks stained pink from crying, he sighed and thought to himself, 'Perhaps I will tell her another day, she needs time..' Before laying her on her bed, pressing a gentle kiss on her forehead, tucking the blankets over her before leaving her dorm, turning off the lights, and closing the door behind himself as he walked out.

((Sorry for how short it is! If you want, you guys can request random gods or goddesses. Thanks for reading! Up next: Pan x Iris.))