All The Characters.

(( A/N - This is for you to get more of an understanding for each one of the characters, and we hope you enjoy this. ))

Main Three

^^^

Poseidon: He's a sweetheart, and loyal guy, almost always smiling, and always stuck around his girlfriend (whom he really doesn't like), Medusa.

Zeus: He's a flirt, player, and a huge jerk. Except when it comes to Leto, and Hera, he loves them even though Leto pushes him away now. ((A/N - We're putting him though a lot of crap. Don't ask.))

Hades: He's stoic, mysterious, and gothic, he loves horror movies, and his now girlfriend since 8th grade, Persephone. (He's very protective of her) He has a slightly short temper.

^^^
Garden Club

^^^

Persephone: She's a shy girl, who loves photography and gardening. She used to not talk at all, but now she talks to a selective few. (Pan, Hades, & Demeter.)

Demeter: The protective older sister of Persephone, she is very motherly ((A/N- The mom friend)), and nature loving. She absolutely HATES Persephone's boyfriend Hades.

Artemis (Look in Athletes section.): She's a sucker for flowers. Seriously.

Apollo (Look in Popular god section.)

Pan: He's slightly scene looking, light blue hair (With other purple, blue, and green shades here and there) and pale skin with brown eyes, He loves nature, and doesn't focus on romance at all.

^^^

Athletes/Jocks

Artemis: Both Artemis and her brother tend to hang out with their jock friends more than the Garden Club. Captain of the GIRL'S archery team.

Apollo: When not gardening, Apollo is playing every sport under the sun (pun not intended). Captain of the baseball and boy's basketball team, member of the football team

Poseidon: Captain of the swim team, see under "Main" for more

Ares: Super competitive, and violent, not a captain of any team.

Nike: Even more competitive than Ares, Nike is the captain of the Girl's basketball and swim team, the softball team, and the soccer team.

Zeus: Captain of the football team. See "main" for more.

^^^

Nerds
^^^

Iris: Iris is a VERY addicted gamer. You barely see her face, since she always is holding some sort of gaming device. Founder of the video game club. Her hair is dyed like a rainbow and she has purple eyes. She is so scene, and wears really bright makeup.

Athena: When Athena is with the nerds, she is a know-it-all, and kind of stuck up. She thinks she is smarter and better than everyone else. High honor roll, captain of the chess team. Has brown hair in braids, and gray eyes.

Hecate: Hecate is very interested in sorcery and magic, and plays games like Magic the Gathering. Has black hair and dark green eyes.

Hephaestus: Hephaestus is a very good engineer, sure to get into some amazing colleges. Captain of the Lego League and Engineering club, high honor roll. Constantly put down by Athena, because she sees him as a threat. Has medium brown hair, hazel eyes, and glasses. Surprisingly fit for a nerd.

^^^
Bullies/Avoided Scary People

^^^

Athena: Although she seems sweet as sugar on the outside, if she thinks you are better than her at anything, she will stop at nothing to ruin your life.

Medusa (Obviously): Honestly, just a terrifyingly horrible person. Also, rumor has it that her ex-boyfriend, Perseus, was caught with Aphrodite, and he was never seen again. She used to be really nice and sweet and pretty, but then Athena started bullying her. Black and dark green hair, wears sunglasses. Nobody has ever seen her eyes. (Not even Poseidon.)

Ares: Two words: Brute Force...

Nemesis: If you do the slightest thing to upset her, she will be bent on getting revenge.

Hera: Hera seems nice, but if she sees you with her Zeus, she will legit murder you. OVERLY ATTACHED GIRLFRIEND MUCH?

^^^

Secret Sweetheart(s)

^^^

Aphrodite: Surprisingly enough Aphrodite doesn't cheat on Hephaestus, she is very generous and really REALLY loves cats.

Leto: She loves to give candies, and little stuffed animals to her lovers, like when she used to date Zeus she'd given him a necklace with a lightning bolt on it that was made of gold (He still wears it. SHH, don't tell Hera)

Tyche: She loves making sure everyone is happy, and gets a bright future, even it brings her ill fortune. (No pun intended.)

^^^

Popular Goddesses:

Tyche - More of a smiley happy-go-easy girl, that you can't really help but to love.

Artemis - She finds men disgusting (minus her brother, he's like her best friend), she's a part of the archery club, and doesn't have a very distinctive personality, she just is kind of a person that can get along with a lot of people. She's stubborn, and gets what she wants.

Persephone - Look in 'Gardening Club' for information.

Hera - Look in 'Bullies' for more information.

^^^

Popular gods:

Hades: Hades usually is known as quiet and in the background, gothic, but that didn't stop women from liking him. Even though he's popular with women, he loves Persephone more than anyone, and wouldn't dare betray her.

Poseidon: Surprisingly, Poseidon is super nice, naive in love, but cares for others, he isn't a flirt like his brother, Zeus.

Zeus: Zeus is the guy your mom had warned you about as a teen, saying 'That boy is no good'. He falls in 'love' blindly, and is a total ladies man who'd date any woman any chance he'd get.

Apollo: He's the jokester, he's still loved by a lot of people, and he may be a jock but he does have a huge soft side for depressed people and will go entirely serious and drop everything to help them.

Hephaestus: He is the guy you'd go to if your bike broke, he can literally fix anything, he hangs out in a car junk yard, fixing them and selling them. The police don't mind, being he fixes their cars. He still is a softy for romance, and loves Aphrodite a lot. Fairly popular, since he is pretty handsome and fit, for a nerd.