1

Nick's pov
Today is my husband, Drake, and I's first wedding anniversary. It is Christmas Eve at 7 O'clock best Christmas ever. It is almost seven and Drake and I are just home waiting to give each other our one early Christmas preset and our wedding present. Well the present is together but ya. I don't know what Drake got me but, I hope he just loves what I got him. The presents were right next to us, as we were cuddle on the couch kissing. I always imagined my life turning out like this. I just feel somethings missing. I don't know what but I feel like we are missing... I can't point it out it is bothering me. We stopped kissing and looked at the time.

"It's, 6:55. I can't wait though." Pouted drake.

"Don't worry you'll get your present." I told him kissing his neck, then nuzzling my head into it.

"No, I just want to see your face when you open mine. I hope you will love it." He put his arm around me, kissing my forehead.

"Don't worry I'll love it."

We sat there, me in his neck, while he holds me, just watching Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer. Our favorite Christmas movie. It ended at 7 so it was just perfect. It got to where it sang the last song where Clarice and Rudolph kiss, and Drake just dropped his lips hard on mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his were around my waist. I tried to get entrance but he pulled back.

"Before we go far,.. let's open our gifts." He smirked.

"Ok." I pecked his lips one last time, slipping my tongue through.

"Hey!" He smiled, I pecked him once more and pushed him off.

"K come on slow poke!" I teased. "Ok who should go first?"

"Um.. The youngest how old are you, I can never remember." I smiled, it is a far distance.

"I'm, 1298 silly."

"Dang your 98 years older than me. I wanted you to go first." He pouted.

"Why didn't you just say that?"

"It's fine."

"Ok, here you go." I handed him my well wrapped gift for him.

"Beautiful wrapping." Drake commented. I just blushed.

"Thanks." He ruffled my hair seeing my blush. "HEY!! Just open your present." I whined. He just smiled.

He started to rip it apart, like a little kid. It was adorable. He got all the paper off to find himself an Xbox360 I loved his face it was amazing. He has been asking for it ever sense they came out, but we could never afford it.

"Is this a joke!" He asked with surprise.

"Nope, you finally have an Xbox. Plus, it has XboxLive!" I cheered.

He was tearing but not fully crying. He jumped and kissed me with a hug.

"Thank you sweetie, I love it... But I have a feeling you will love the gift I got you, even more." He kissed my forehead.

"I need to open it so we both can find out." I leaned into his shoulder.

"Then here you are, I really hope you like it, but mostly love it." He smiled. I grabbed the gift and looked at his wrapping. "Sorry, it was a late wrap."

"It's still perfect." I replied still in the crook of his neck, and pecked his neck.

I started to tug at the paper, nervous actually to find out what it was. I don't really ask for anything because I already have the best life I could have. Even though it felt like we were missing something, life was still perfect. I finally got the wrapping off and found a brown box, it was very light so I was confused.

"You have to open the box silly." Drake looked down at me. I just giggled.

There was tape on the top of the box. So I used my fangs to rip it off. I slowly moved the cardboard box flabs, still nervous. Drake noticed and started rubbing circles on my back.

"Come on, you'll love it... I hope." He mumbled the last part, but I still heard it.

I took a deep breath and moved the cardboard flabs. I saw five sticks. I looked at Drake, really confused.

"What are these?" I questioned, looking up from his neck to his eyes.

"Look at them closely." He whispered in my ear with a peck.

I looked back at the box down at the sticks. 4 of the had a + sign while only one had a - I still didn't understand.

"How would you think about having... A baby?" He asked me. My face was in shock.

"You're pregnant?!" I asked smiling.

"Nope, you are."
*******************
My first #ageplay book. I hope it wasn't to bad so far. Btw I'm not sure if it will have warning scenes may have a few but will see. So I get it I have 3 books already why another. I'm sry just can't help it.

Plz vote comment and share

Much appreciation to u. Ps Ik it usually starts with the baby but I mix crap up so bshsjdjdjsjx

Kk boi gay baes❤️😘🦄🌈