Ch.2 The ice cream bar phone

Mulai dari awal

"I got it don't open the door."

because I didn't want the boys opening the door. I opened it and rose pulled me in to a big warm hug. I missed her so much we hadn't seen each other much over the summer. We started to talk about random things as she walked in, when I heard Caleb cough behind me which cased me and rose to look up

"and why is this girl here?"

he said with his eyebrow raised.

"Well for one she this is my house and I can bring who ever I want in this house and she's my friend her name is rose and don't worry she is staying in my room with me."

I said a little annoyed at him.

He rolled his eyes then nodded and then we walked to the kitchen and made like 6 bags of popcorn and grabbed like 5 sodas a piece.
What? We were going to be up there a while don't judge us.

We where heading back to my room when Luke said something that mad rose get really mad unlike me rose spoke her mind and was nothing close to quite.

"You guys sure you have enough food?"

he said with a small chuckle. Rose looked at him and said

"Listen here buddy, I don't care if you and your brother are the two most popular boys at our school and honestly I don't care what you think. We are going to be up in her room for a while so how about you shut the f**k up."

wow Luke's face was all red and he looked pissed off.

Rose crabbed my hand and pulled me towed my room. When we got in I just looked at her

"What is there something on my face?"

she said jokingly.

"No, I just can't believe you said that to them."

I said with a small chuckle, but then I thought oh wait it's rose of course she said that.

  We decided that we would watch some pretty little liars. That was one of our  favorite shows that we were abscessed with, we always watched all kinds of movies and shows that was one thing we defiantly had in common.

I heard the door bell ring and I know that it was people here for the party. When the music started to get really loud we had to turn up the volume on the t.v. all the way up, but you still couldn't really here it all to well. This was going to be a fun night. (Note the sarcasm)
Rose and I were watching pretty little liars when my phone went off. It was my dad he texted me.

Dad- hey Emma I'm sorry but we have decided to stay for 3 weeks.

Great just what I needed another week with the Johnson twins, how lovely.

Me- yeah dad that's fine

Of course I was lying, but I didn't want my dad to feel bad on his honeymoon. By now It was 11:30 So after about an hour rose and I where done watching pretty little liars and we where so bored, but Good thing I had a bathroom in my bedroom or we would be in some big trouble because of all those sodas we had drank. While I was waiting on rose to get done in the bath room I looked out the bedroom window and seen a bunch of drunk teenagers every plus 90% of the girls looked a little sluty and the had very and I mean very short dresses or skirts on and were grinding on a bunch of guys. The sight just made me want to throw up.

I also seen Caleb and Luke talking to some girls who were trying way to hard to get the boys to notice them. I rolled my eyes, all the boys want these girls for is sex, I can't believe them, oh wait yes I can I mean it is them.

Rose walked out of the bathroom and we decided to put on scream, I loved that movie I watched it like 50 times. Although  I wasn't big on scary movies, In fact I hated them, but there were a selected few that I watched such as
-Scream,Childs play, Halloween, and nightmare on elm street-
These movies to me weren't that scary, but if it was any other scary movie I would cry and be scared to death.

It was kinda dark in my room because I had turned off the lights so know one new I was in here, but I couldn't barely  see anything. Rose looked down on my nightstand and said

"Awww a ice cream sandwich, I want it"

I looked at her confused then she took a bite well tried to take a bite of my phone case.

"What are you doing?!?" I yelled over the music as she throw the case at me

"What the hell, why dose your phone case look like a ice cream sandwich?"

what? Don't judge me I love ice cream sandwiches.

I shrugged "I don't know, I just love ice cream sandwiches."

By now the music was starting to get quieter and people started to leave I mean it was like 2:30 in the morning. So rose and I decided to just go to bed, I mean I was very tired and when my head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

I hope you guys liked that chapter. If not o well