Me: So, apparently my parents forgot to mention we were moving into a freaking MANSION 

Jenna: Why couldn't I come and live with you!? ;o 

Max:  I am so on my way. 

As I read his text, the doorbell rang, frowning, I replied to them, Gotta go, someone just rang the doorbell. :3 . 

I skipped down the steps and opened the door, only to reveal a man who seemed to be in his upper thirties, younger forties with a wife who looked about the same. Behind them was a boy who was about my age. He had to be the most attractive guy I've ever seen. 

"Hi, er, may I help you?" I asked. 

The man smiled, "I'm Alpha Cooper, is your father here? David Harper?" 

I nodded, "I'll go get him, you can come in." I opened the door wider and ran into the kitchen, where, thankfully, my mother and father were conversing.

"Dad," I interrupted their conversation. 

"Yes dear? Who was at the door?" He asked. 

"Alpha Cooper," I told him. He nodded and smiled. 

"Daniel's here early, Amanda," he told my mother. She nodded and continued bustling around the kitchen. Peeking in the oven, I smiled when I saw a juicy looking chicken cooking. 

"Shoo!" She said, smacking me with the towel. I walked to the door of the kitchen when she stopped me, "Go get your brother and tell him he had better behave himself!" 

Nodding, I walked through the living room and up the steps, to Jason's room. Without knocking on the door, I walked in. He glared at me, "Mom says to come downstairs and to behave yourself because the Alpha and his family are here." 

Rolling his eyes, he followed me out the room and we walked downstairs together. Mom walked past us at the bottom of the steps carrying a tray of iced tea and lemonade. Jason took it from her and she silently thanked him. 

"We're going to be in the den discussing while dinner is cooking, join us and be polite. Understood?" She scolded. 

We nodded and followed her into the room. I sat on a mini couch next to Jason which was across from a larger couch that held Alpha Cooper, his wife and their son. 

To our left sat Dad in a large chair with mom sitting on the armrest of it. Dad beamed at us, "Ah, here they are! Why don't you two introduce yourselves?" 

"I'm Jason, going to be a senior in high school. It's very nice to meet you Alpha and Luna Cooper," He said in a polite tone. 

I took it as my cue to introduce myself, "And I'm Faith, going into my junior year of high school." 

"Oh!" The Luna squealed, "You'll be in the same grade as Liam, here, then!" 

I offered him a smile and he smiled back 

"Why don't the kids go into the living room and get to know each other?" Dad offered, smiling. 

"That's a wonderful idea, David," The alpha said. The three of us stood up and walked up, closing the door behind us, I notice Jason make his way to the stairs. 

"We're supposed to be in the living room," I sang. 

He rolled his eyes, "How much?" 

"Twenty," I told him. He pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and handed me a crisp twenty dollar bill. Smiling, I stuck it in my pocket and walked to the living room. 

Behind me, Liam chuckled, "Do you always do that?" 

"Yeah, that's how he learned to always keep his wallet or money on him," I told him, smiling, "So, tell me about the high school." 

He sighed, "South Port High is definitely full of drama." 

I groaned. 

"Wanna know something incredibly stupid?" He asked and I shrugged, "Our mascot is a wolf. The South Port Wolves!" 

I laughed, "So is this town completely werewolf, or...?" 

Liam nodded, "Well, there's maybe a few humans but they're either mates with a werewolf or they know about werewolves." 

Nodding, I turned to him, "Mate or mate less?" 

"Well, I turn seventeen tomorrow at 7:26, so mate less," He said, "What about you?" 

"Same. Except that I turned 17 last week," I told him smiling. 

Just then, mom bustled into the room and into the kitchen, coming back out she stopped and gave us a weird look, "Where's Jason?" 

"He went to the bathroom," I told her. She nodded. 

"Dinner's in five minutes," With that, she left. Pulling out my phone, I sent him a text and a minute later he was sitting in front of us. 

Mom walked in a gestured for us to follow her. We entered the kitchen and then, to the left was a large dining room with a rather long table. I sat down in the middle of one side, and Jason sat on my left and Liam on my right. Mom and Mrs. Cooper sat on the other side of us while dad and Alpha Cooper sat at the ends of the table. In the center of the table was a chicken, surrounded by green beans, mashed potatoes, salad, a fruit bowl and bread with butter. 

I had no clue how my mother did all this in such a short amount of time, but props to her. 

"This looks delicious, Amanda," Mr. Cooper told mom, smiling. 

She smiled back, "Thank you, Daniel. Now please, help yourselves!" 

We all continued to dig into our meals. 

"Thank you so much for having us," Alpha Cooper told my parents as Jason and I stood off to the side. 

"Oh, any time!" My parents said together. 

Liam walked over to us, "Okay, so do you guys need a ride to school tomorrow?" 

"Yes," We said at the same time, causing me to giggle a little bit. 

"I'll pick you two up at 7:15," He said, smiling. I waved bye, and with that, he walked out the door. 

Jason huffed and walked back upstairs. I rolled my eyes, "Goodnight mom, goodnight dad!" 

"Good night, honey!" They both replied. 

I went into my room and shut the door behind me. I set my alarm then showered, changing into pajamas afterwards. Picking up my phone, I dialed Jenna's number. On the third ring, she answered, "Come back! I miss you!" 

I laughed, "I miss you too, Jenna!" 

"Okay, so what's up?" She asked. 

"Well, it was the Alpha and his family that rang the doorbell and, well, their son is very attractive," I told her. She then continued to squeal and demanded that I tell her every little detail. I told her everything about the night and she sighed dreamily. 

"You better look damn sexy at the first day of school tomorrow, okay? I want you to wear the white dress with peach flowers at the bottom that I sneaked into your boxes with the jean jacket I also sneaked into the boxes, understood?" She asked as if she were a general and I, her soldier. 

"Sir yes sir!" I mock saluted her. 

I could picture her rolling her eyes at me, "Oh, shut up!" 

A/N: Picture of Jason!!