The Emerald Rose~2

1 year later

"Daddy !!! Help me! Arhhhhh! Help!!"

A loud yell could be heard through the Riddle mannor in the middle of the night.

Tom Marvolo Riddle, the current Lord Riddle and known as well as Lord Voldemort, bolted up from his sleep.

"You damned old freak!! Let me go!! Daddy!" Another yell came from the one year old's bedroom.

Without any further delay Tom ran straight to his son's bedroom.

When he smashed the door open, he froze. In the middle of the room stood a tall white haired man. He wore a long black robe and a golden insigna on his chest. He had a long white beard and a wizard hat.

Tom felt anger rush to his head as the man had his wand glowing green and pointed at his son's throat.

A soft sob escaped Alexander's mouth.
"Da...da...ddy..." The boy choked.

"It's alright. Don't worry. I will get you to your daddy. Your real daddy." The man said with a sickly sweet smile. "Now why don't you sleep a little bit?" He said as his wand started glowing a blue light.

"Obliviate!" The man yelled and the next thing Tom saw was how his baby's eyes turned from their beautiful ruby red to a deep green as he fell into unconsciousness.

"Let go of my son you monster!" Tom yelled enraged.

"Oh...come on Tom...He doesn't belong here. He is a Potter and he will be one forever." The man answered.

"This is you last chance Dumbledore!" Tom said and then he shouted "Crucio!"

As the red light sped up towards Dumbledore, he smiled and waved his wand. In less than a second, he and Alexander had dissapeared.

Tom fell down on his knees, tears streaming down his face. He took hold of a plush cat that his son loved sleeping with and clutched it to his chest.

"My baby...my sweet, sweet little Alexander...don't worry. I will come for you!"

T.E.R

Dumbledore apparated in a small house. It was a little dusty and cold but nevertheless, it was quite a cozy home.

The young boy woke up in a daze. His eyes were foggy and he couldn't distinguish anything.

Suddenly, two lenses were put in front of his eyes. The world cleared in an instant.

He looked around the room and met face with an old man with a white beard.

"Hello?" He asked shyly.

"Why hello Harry. Had a nice sleep?" The man asked him.

"Who's Harry?" The boy questioned just as a woman entered the room. She had tears in her eyes when she saw him. She ran to him and hugged the life out of him.

"Oh, Harry! My Harry!" She started crying.

"Who are you miss?" 'Harry' asked innocently.

"What has he done with my poor Harry? Harry dear, you are home. I am your mother, Lily, and you have been kidnapped by a very evil man." She explained slowly.

"An evil man?"

"Yes. A very bad man. His name is Lord Voldemort or Tom Marvolo Riddle."

The boy looked at her. There was something glinting in her eyes. Something bad. He felt a small click in his head as an image with a man came into his head.

He had black perfectly combed hair and beautiful ruby eyes. He was holding a white stuffed cat out to him. In his mind, a low voice whisperd "~Tom Riddle~".

He didn't seem bad. He looked quite caring actually.

"Now Harry, how about we eat something?"

"Ok mama." Harry answered and followed his presumed mother out to the kitchen.

In the kitchen, there was a man sitting on a chair reading the newspaper. He turned towards Harry and smiled.

Then, out of nowhere he stood up and threw a fork in Harry's direction.

Out of instinct, Harry rised his right hand in front of him. His eyes flashed a blazing red for an instant as the fork stood still in midair and melted. Just as if it entered a fire force field.

The man stood gaping for a second and stared at the one year old in front of him. His eyes were wide in amazement and fear.

Suddenly he woke up form the daze and grinned.

"I'm James kid, your father" he said turning on his heels. Just as he exited the room, he took one last glance at Harry.

"And welcome to the family."

A/N: Again, sorry for my inactivity. I love you all. OXOX

I don't own Harry Potter. Only my OC and my storyline