One coffee, please. (Part 5)

And here is the last part of "One coffee, please."

I hope you enjoyed this little story and I'm so sorry for making you wait so long for this!

We looked everywhere for Phil and after almost an hour we found him sitting on a bench in a little park. His eyes were red from crying and he looked so lost.

"Oh god, Phil. We found you! What's wrong? Why did you ran off like that?", Dan asked him.

"Phil, I'm sorry. If I did anything...I don't know. But you can talk to us, please."

"You didn't do anything, Y/N. I just – I have no idea what I was thinking. I know that you're with Dan and you two are great together and I'm so happy that Dan has found someone. I guess I've just felt a bit excluded. I haven't found that special someone yet and I got confused by my feelings. You were there so often and you've always been so nice to me and I just fell for you. It's stupid, I know." Phil couldn't even look at us. You could tell that he was ashamed for his feelings and I felt so guilty because I caused all of this.

"You will find the right one, Phil. I'm sure of that. You are such an amazing person and every girl could be happy to have you.", I told him.

"Just not my girl.", Dan threw in and started laughing.

"I'm so sorry, Dan. I didn't want to cause any trouble."

"You didn't, Phil. Nothing happened, okay? I know you would never do anything to hurt me or my relationship to Y/N.", Dan said and pulled Phil off the bench. "Let's go home. We make some tea and talk this out, okay?"

"Okay.", Phil responded and we walked back to their apartment.

---

We all sat down in the living room with a cup of tea to warm up.

"I'm really sorry for what happened!", Phil said again.

"I know, buddy. But it's okay now. Please don't feel guilty or anything.", Dan answered.

"Okay. I just don't want things to get awkward now."

"They won't, Phil. We're still friends, right? And we will find you a nice girl and we can all be happy together.", I said and we all started laughing.

Dan suggested to watch a movie so we put on a comedy and spent a really nice day together.