One coffee, please. (Part 2)

I  woke up the next morning and I felt really excited. Today was the day. I have got a date. With Dan. I tried to concentrate on my notes as I needed to study for an exam but my thoughts wandered from the notes the entire day. I capitulated and looked for something to wear on the date instead. I went for some skinny jeans, a normal shirt and a pair of Chucks. I don't think Dan is going to change his style that much so I should be fine. The time just didn't want to go by and I started to walk around my apartment nervously.

A few hours later it was finally time to leave. Dan texted me the address earlier so I went to the underground as it's the easiest way to get anywhere in London. 20 minutes later I arrived on the right street and Dan's apartment wasn't hard to find but as I stood in front of his door I slightly panicked and was about to leave again when Dan opened the door.

"Hey Y/N! Where are going?" Perfect! This is so embarrassing.

"Hey Dan. I - I don't know." He laughed.

"Come in. Dinner is almost ready. I hope you like curry?"

"Yes, I do." I smiled and followed him into his apartment. "Wow, you have a lot of stairs."

"I know. If it wasn't for all these stairs I would probably weight 400 pounds already."

Dan and I spent a really nice evening together and I have to admit, he can cook. I told him a little bit about my life at college and he told me about his career as a YouTuber. I didn't know about this so he showed me a few of his videos. They were pretty funny and I promised him to subscribe to his channel.

"But who is this guy in all of your videos? A friend of yours?", I asked him.

"Oh, that's my best friend and housemate Phil. He is a YouTuber himself and actually one of the reasons I started YouTube. He should be home in a bit."

Phil came home only 20 minutes after that. I immediately liked him. He seemed to be really nice and funny and you could clearly see the great bond between Dan and Phil.

"So you are Dan's coffee girl?", Phil asked me.

"Phil! Can you not?" Dan was blushing. I guess he really likes me.

"I guess I am. It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you, too. I've heard a lot about you, but I don't wanna bother you two so I just go in my room." Phil left and Dan just awkwardly stuttered around. It was too adorable.

"I'm sorry for him. He doesn't know what he's talking about."

"You didn't tell him anything about me then?"

"Ehm. I maybe told him a little bit about you."

"Like what?", I teased him.

"Oh come on. I don't know. Like that you are cute and have a great smile and that you make amazing coffee." We both started laughing. "And I maybe told him that I like you." He couldn't even look me in the eyes.

"I maybe like you, too." I gave him a little peck on his check. "I had a really nice evening and I would like to repeat that some time."

"Me, too. I'll call you, okay?"

"Okay." He accompanied me to the door and wished me a good night.

"Could you text me real quick when you get home? Just so I know you're safe."

"Sure. No problem. Good night, Dan."

As soon as I walked in my apartment I texted Dan that I got home safely and thanked him again for the dinner.

I slept fantastic that night!