A Heavy Storm

After two weeks of tracking, they finally found her.
They told him that maybe he should wait till tomorrow because it was already late and the weather had called for a massive thunderstorm, but he was reluctant.
He pulled up to the parking lot of small apartment building. Clint said she should be in apartment 15. He knew she wasn't going to just let him in so he would have to figure something out. He decided he would try the fire escape and sneak in through the window.
Considering it wasn't such a security tight building, there was no locks on the windows. He was able to slide it open and step in, but super stamina or not, he would always be a klutz. His foot got caught on the leg of the bedside table. He hit the ground, the table and everything on it came after.
"Damn it." He said to himself. He quickly got up but was greeted by Natasha in a robe and holding a gun.
She let the gun down when she realized it was him. "Shit Steve! What are you doing here?" She laid the gun on her dresser. "And how did you even find me?"
"That's not important. Natasha, you left without saying a word. I was worried about you. Everyone was." He came closer but she just walked past him.
"I didn't think I'd be missed much." She closed the window that was letting in a large gust of wind. "Although I feel bad for not telling Laura and the kids goodbye." She started picking up his mess.
"Why? Why did you do this? How could you so easily forgive Fury after what he did to you?" He was getting aggravated that she wouldn't look at him.
She walked past him and went to the kitchen. He followed her. "I'm not quite sure what you mean." She rummaged through her fridge and grabbed a to go box and held it out to him. "Shawarma?"
He took it from her and threw it on the kitchen table. "Stop with the games! You know what I mean! Why did you leave!"
She finally looked up at him but only to give him a scowl. "Look, you shouldn't have come. I think I'm better off on my own." She shut the fridge door and sat down.
"I thought we were doing better. I thought things were finally getting back to normal." He was trying to find meaning to all this.
"You're one to know that nothing has ever been normal between us. I just thought that it would be easier for you if I'm not in the way."
"How could you say that?"
She stood back up. "Steve. You need to leave." All of a sudden the sound of rain surrounded them. It was fast and hard. Almost as if it was coming all at once.
"No. I'm not leaving till you give me an answer. What did I do?!" He was losing his temper, something he prayed wouldn't happen because all he wanted is to talk and get explanations.
"You didn't do anything! It's me okay! It's me! You just can't understand that we can't be together. Every time I try with you it's like I this wall is blocking me. I don't know what to do anymore! Giving up seems like a logical answer!" Her voice was loud and she hoped it covered how weak she felt.
"Can't you see that it's your own damn wall!" He figured talking was out the window now. "You're the one keeping yourself from being happy." But he hates be angry at her. He knew she was hurt. Even if she was the best at hiding her emotions. He read her like an open book. He stepped closer and grabbed her shoulders. "Natasha it doesn't have to be like this. I love you."
Tears streaked her freshly washed face. "You don't mean that. This is exactly why I left, I knew you would try to stop me. Listen to me, you don't really love me."
"Of course I love you." He brought a hand up to wipe her face. "You know that. You even told you knew right before-" Steve being the clueless man that he was, had never realized until now. "Natasha. No. Please don't think that this is because of Peggy." She wept harder because thinking about it was one thing, hearing him say it was like he was stabbing her.
"Please just go. I don't want to feel this anymore." She removed his hand and walked back to her room. "I'm not-"
The two lamps that were on in the living room immediately blowed. The entire apartment was now pitch black. Natasha hit her shin on an end table. "Oh shit!" She murmured.
"Are you okay?" He took his phone out and turned the flashlight on. He found her sitting on the floor trying to get up.
"Yeah. It doesn't really hurt but I think I'm going to sit down for a minute." He followed her to her to the bedroom where she sat down on the edge of the bed. It seemed that the entire city was in a blackout. "There are one or two candles in the top right cabinet in the kitchen with a box of matches." She wiped her face off a sniffed a little.
"Okay, be right back." My God what was he doing to her? Why couldn't she just fluff him off. Why was it so hard to get rid of him? Was it because he was the one who refused to let her be? Or maybe it was because she really didn't want him leave, after all, she did love him. She felt pathetic loving a man she knew was too good to be true. She felt pathetic loving a man period.
Her thoughts were interrupted by his presence. "Found'm." He said with a boyish quirk in his voice. She smiled but made sure he hadn't noticed. She had since then scooted back until she was sitting up against the headboard.
He lit the candles and left one on the dresser and brought another one over to where she was. He sat it down on the table and sat next to her. "Let me see."
"I'm okay. I'm sure it'll only leave a small bruise." He didn't listen to her. He brought her leg over and examined it and she was right. Nothing really too bad, it did scrape off some skin, but nothing that needed any worry over. "See, nothing to worry about." She informed.
He just sat there looking at her. For the first time, she couldn't read him. His eyes were stern and she didn't like the way she felt, as if he had put her under a microscope and was studying her. It felt different than the other times he looked at her. He might as well had been burning a hole into her head.
"Why did you go back to Fury?"
"God Rogers let it go. You know good and well why? I can't let feelings get in the way of what I was meant to be. I finally came to an understanding. You need to understand that too." She swung her legs over the side. "Besides, I can see how much you care for her. She's beautiful, smart, independent. More importantly she loves you. I think you should be with her." She got up and started to the bathroom.
"Is she the only one that loves me?" His question caught her off guard. She put her hand on the frame of the doorway.
"Rogers please don't." She begged.
He stood up. She could feel his presence getting closer.
"I chose you." His hands were steady. "I choose you."
Her breath became choppy when he got so close that she could feel his hot breath on her neck. "B-but Pegg-"
"She's knows." He interrupted. His hands came to wrap around her waist. "Please Natasha." She wouldn't be able to hold on much longer. She hasn't been touched like this in a while.
She could feel the his lips ghosting her neck. "S-Steve." She couldn't stop slurring.
"I've missed you." He whispered. "Please come home." His hands traveled up to the rope of her robe.
She could've easily told him to stop. To push him away. To say she didn't want him to touch her like that. She even had planned out what to say but it only played in her mind like a broken record. The words were never going to slip from her mouth, seeing as of right now she would much rather do other things with her mouth then to tell him to leave. Her head was telling her to stop, that she needed to stand her ground. But it was being overrun with other sinful thoughts. "Мать Россия , помогите мне."
He finally untied the rope and all together let go. Leaving the robe to only reveal a small view of what was underneath.
She could feel herself leaning into him as she closed her eyes. "Natasha?"
"Hmm?"
His hands on her forearms, he kissed her cheek. As innocent as the gesture was, it seemed to turn her on even more. "I want you to be my girl."
He was afraid that what he just said could ruin this perfect moment. But her answer couldn't have been more perfect.
With one simple movement, the silk robe slid smoothly off her shoulders and pooling to the floor. She turned around and he saw that her bright green eyes had gone dark from lust. "I thought I already was." 
She tugged him down and pressed her lips to his. Pushed him back until he hit the edge of the bed. She pushed him to sit on the bed, straddling him all the while never letting her lips leave his.
Her hand slipped under his shirt, placing her fingers on his hot skin. His hand ran through her long red curls. "Tasha." He groaned.
"I love you." She confessed. "So much." Damn you Rogers. Why do you do this to me?
She lifted his shirt up and he let go of her long enough to take it off. She paused and placed a hand on his chest. Their breaths were heavy and foreheads pressed together. "Say it again." She breathed. In that matching set of black lace and her flawless face in the lighting of the candle, he'd gladly do anything she told him to.
"I choose you." Those words earned him a genuine smile and a long slow kiss.
"And I'm your girl."

Hey guys! I'm so excited to finally post this chapter. In all honesty I thought that it was moving a little too fast but then I thought "I can do whatever I want."
Anyway, I hope you all enjoy.❤️❤️ *hugs you all*
Please Vote!